What Is the Easiest Way to Cancel Isagenix?
Isagenix is a privately held company that provides its 600,000 customers with dietary and weight-loss products. There is a free membership program for its users, but the company has a subscription program as well. The subscription, called Autoship, offers subscribers an opportunity to receive their products at their doorstep each month.
The Easiest Way to Drop Your Isagenix Subscription—DoNotPay!
DoNotPay offers you a straightforward path to get out of your Isagenix Autoship subscription.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser or download it to your iOS device
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Type in Isagenix as the name of the service
The app will inform you when your Isagenix Autoship gets canceled, but we can do more than that.
If you tend to forget about your subscriptions and only notice them when your card gets charged, we can help.
Link your email and bank account with DoNotPay, and the app will scan all your subscriptions and let you unsubscribe from services you don’t use anymore.
Alternative Methods to Cancel Isagenix
You can cancel your Isagenix Autoshop using a few different methods:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Canceling Isagenix Through the Website
You can modify your Autoship online by accessing your account, but you need to get in touch with customer support to cancel it. One of the methods you can use to contact them is through the Live Chat.
Here is how to access it:
- Go to the Isagenix website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click Contact Us
- Click on the Live Chat link
- Provide the chatbot with your name, email, member ID, and phone number
- Type in Canceling Autoship in the subject line
- Click Start Chatting
- Follow the chatbot’s instruction to cancel your account
Canceling Isagenix Over the Phone
One method you can try is calling Isagenix customer support and asking them to cancel your membership. The contact phone number is (877) 877-8111.
Make sure to have your Member ID prepared when calling.
Canceling Isagenix via Email
You can also get out of your membership by requesting cancelation via email. Send your request, together with any relevant account info, to support@Isagenixcorp.com.
Can I Temporarily Suspend My Isagenix Autoship?
Yes, Isagenix will allow you to place your Autoship on a temporary hold. You can do this in two ways:
- By contacting the Isagenix customer care team at (877) 877-8111
- By sending an email to support@Isagenixcorp.com
Does Isagenix Auto-Renew Each Month?
Yes, your membership will keep renewing until you cancel it or not purchase anything for 12 months. Isagenix will charge your card automatically each month, but you can request to make the payments yourself. The only way to do this is by accessing your account.
Does Isagenix Offer Free Trials?
No, there are usually no free trials for customers—only for associates sometimes. For a customer, there is always an option to become a member, which is free of charge. You have no obligation to sign up for Autoship.
Can I Get a Prorated Refund When I Cancel?
No, if you don’t cancel at least one business day before your monthly Autoship processing date, the cancelation will become effective the following month. This means there are no refunds available.
Not Getting What You Want From Isagenix? Use DoNotPay to Sue Them!
Suing a company in small claims court is easy with DoNotPay. We will make this complex process simple for you.
A Demand Letter Tailored to Your Case
A document that you can send to Isagenix, which could help settle the matter outside of court or serve as evidence that you tried to accomplish that
Pre-Filled Legal Paperwork
A set of court forms required by your local small claims court. We will fill them out for you and provide you with the exact number of copies that you need
A Script for Your Court Appearance
A comprehensive document containing a script to lead you through presenting your case, a reminder of what evidence you should present, and a note on what to do if Isagenix doesn’t appear in court
Manage Your Time Better With DoNotPay!
Some of the issues we can help you solve are:
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting money from robocall scammers
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Canceling different subscriptions or memberships
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Contesting parking tickets
- Skipping the phone queue with customer service
- Managing credit card issues
- Handling stalkers and harassment
- Getting refunds from sellers
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Preventing spam emails