Learn How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club in a Couple of Minutes
I Can Read! Book Club is a monthly subscription service that ships five different children’s books to your doorstep. They offer a wide variety of titles from award-winning authors and illustrators and books suitable for different ages and reading levels.
How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club on Your Own
As with any subscription service, there are a few ways for you to cancel your I Can Read! Book Club membership. Your options are the following:
Can You Cancel With
How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club via Email
To cancel your I Can Read! Book Club subscription via email, you will need to contact their customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. This is what you should do:
- Write a formal email
- Be sure to include all the important information about your account
- Explain why you want to unsubscribe from their service
- Be sure to save the email you receive as a response
How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Over the Phone
If you choose to end your subscription to I Can Read! Book Club over the phone, you need to call this number: 1-888-965-8737. According to their website, it should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Explain why you no longer require their services and ask about the steps you should take to end your subscription.
How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club in the Blink of an Eye by Using DoNotPay
If you would rather skip all the trouble of having to cancel your I Can Read! Book Club subscription yourself, choose to do it with the help of DoNotPay. This is by far the easiest way to end your subscription. Take a look at the only steps you’ll need to follow:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in I Can Read! Book Club
And you are done! When your service has been canceled, DoNotPay will notify you. Now you can have your peace of mind back—No trouble whatsoever.
What Are Some Alternatives to I Can Read! Book Club?
If you decide to cancel your I Can Read! Book Club, will you be able to find a subscription service with similar features? Yes! There are plenty of other options worth considering. Let’s take a look at some.
|$9.99 plus shipping per month||
|$19 + $4.99 shipping per month||
|$20.95 + $5 shipping per month||
Let DoNotPay Track Your Subscriptions
If you can’t keep track of all the services you’ve subscribed to over the years, don’t worry, you are not alone. A large number of Americans are wasting $348 per year on monthly subscriptions they are not even using. Just imagine all the ways that the amount of money could’ve been spent better.
If you can relate to this statistic and would rather not be a part of it, don’t worry, there is a simple solution and its name is DoNotPay. Just connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and the app will find all the services you are subscribed to, so you can easily cancel your memberships to the ones you are not using.
What Are Some Other Features DoNotPay Offers?
DoNotPay can help you with many other problems a modern-day man faces, not just with canceling your subscriptions. Do you need a virtual credit card to use for free trials? DoNotPay has got you covered. Are you not sure how to report someone for harassment? DoNotPay will deal with this problem with ease as well. The only thing you need to do is to open it in your web browser. The app is easy to use and offers numerous ways of simplifying tasks such as:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Canceling your memberships and subscriptions
- Scheduling appointments with DMV
- Getting compensated for flight cancellations and delays
- Appealing parking tickets everywhere
- Helping you tackle bill problems
- Skipping the phone queue for any company
- Getting back at robocalls
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Getting a refund from any company
- Getting rid of email spam
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Tackling credit card problems
- Using free trials without the risk of being charged