How to cancel Horizon Gold Card
The Horizon Gold Card is a store card available only for use within the Horizon Outlet store’s website. It is marketed to customers with bad credit and requires no employment or credit checks to get started.
Cancel your Horizon Gold card with DoNotPay in just a few steps
If you prefer to automate your cancelation and want to skip waiting in a phone queue, canceling with DoNotPay is the quickest and easiest solution. All you need to do is follow these easy steps:
- Open our app through a web browser or download the iOS app
- Select ‘Find Hidden Money’
- Select ‘Horizon Gold Card’ as the service you want to cancel
Once your Horizon Gold Card has been canceled, you will be notified immediately.
Cancel your Horizon Gold Card via phone
The only way to automate your Horizon Gold Card cancelation is via DoNotPay. To cancel your subscription through the company itself, you will need to call Horizon directly.
To cancel your card:
- Call Horizon’s customer service line on 1-800-251-6144
- Inform the customer service agent you want to cancel your Horizon Gold Card.
- You may be entitled to a partial refund if you call within 30 days of your next bill.
Cancelation methods for Horizon Gold Card
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Potential problems when canceling Horizon Gold Card
According to a few customer complaints listed on the Better Business Bureau, there have been instances of not receiving full refunds due following cancelation. It is recommended to act immediately if any charges seem out of place.
Is Horizon giving you a hard time? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
DoNotPay’s awarding-winning robot lawyer has your back. If Horizon or any other company has mistreated you, we can help you sue them in small claims court. It’s the reason we exist — to ensure everyone is entitled to their consumer rights, no matter their level of income.
Want to compare the Horizon Gold Card with a few alternatives?
When building your credit score, it’s important to shop around for cards that will give you the best value for your membership. Here, we’ve taken a look at three of the best alternatives:
Cancel your inactive subscriptions with DoNotPay
According to a survey by CreditCards.com, 35% of Americans admit to being subscribed to memberships or services they don’t even use! With many getting lost amongst other outgoings, it’s easy to overlook these expenses when checking bank statements.
To save you time and money, the DoNotPay app scans your bank and email accounts to highlight your inactive subscriptions, giving you an easy overview and a quick option to cancel.
Get DoNotPay’s virtual credit card and avoid unwanted charges
If you’re someone who forgets to cancel free trials and has multiple paid subscriptions to services as a result, DoNotPay’s virtual credit card can help you avoid this common pitfall.
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card allows you to register for free trials without your real payment information.
Utilizing a unique set of randomly generated credit card numbers for each free trial service, DoNotPay’s virtual credit card helps you avoid:
- Unwanted charges on your account
- Misuse of your personal information
- The hassle of canceling free subscription trials
DoNotPay virtual credit card vs. using your own credit card
Own credit card
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card
Ability to charge account
Protection against hackers
|Potential money loss||Yes|
What else can DoNotPay help you with?
DoNotPay isn’t just a cancelation service. Completely free to use on your web browser and/or iOS device, a whole host of features are available to help you handle some of the toughest and most time-consuming everyday tasks. Here are just some of them:
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get help with various bills
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Contest parking tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps