All the Details You Need on How To Cancel Heifer International
Heifer International is a non-profit organization that aims to eradicate hunger and poverty. The organization does so by supporting local farms and their communities. It operates in 21 countries around the world.
Friends of Heifer are people who donate a certain amount of money to the organization each month. If you have subscribed to monthly donations but want to terminate them, learn how to cancel your membership.
What Are the Methods of Canceling Heifer International on Your Own?
If you want to stop the Heifer International recurring charges, you can cancel your membership in the following ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
How To Terminate Your Heifer International Membership via Email
If you don’t want to donate as a Friend of Heifer anymore, you can cancel your subscription by sending an email to the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide your membership details and explain that you want to opt out of monthly donations. Keep in mind that it might take Heifer International a while to reply to your email.
End Your Heifer International Subscription Over the Phone
Another way to cancel Heifer International is by calling the organization. Here is what you need to do:
- Call 855-948-6437
- Explain that you want to end your membership
- Ask for a written confirmation of your cancellation
If you don’t want to wait on the line for hours, use DoNotPay’s option of jumping the phone queue.
DoNotPay—The Most Efficient Way To Cancel Heifer International
DoNotPay can save you time on dealing with Heifer International’s customer care representatives! With our app, you can cancel your Heifer International membership without sending emails or calling the organization! All you need to do is:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Heifer International as the membership you want to cancel
We will send a legal notice of your cancellation to Heifer International and notify you as soon as we terminate your membership.
DoNotPay Helps You Save Money by Monitoring Your Subscriptions
Americans spend around $273 a month on subscriptions without being aware of it since it’s easy to forget about signing up for a service. If you don’t want to waste money on unnecessary subscriptions, use DoNotPay!
You can connect your bank or email account to our app, and we will keep track of your subscriptions. This way, we can suggest canceling the services you don’t use.
What Other Organizations Do Similar Work to Heifer International?
If you still want to donate money for good causes, you can switch to some of these organizations:
Can’t See Eye to Eye With Heifer International on Your Dispute? Sue the Organization With DoNotPay’s Help!
If you’ve got on a rough patch with Heifer International and can’t solve your dispute, you can take the organization to small claims court with DoNotPay!
DoNotPay is a virtual lawyer app that can help with your lawsuit and bureaucracy struggles. Our efforts to provide legal service were recognized by the American Bar Association, which honored us with the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
If you decide to sue Heifer International, we offer to draft all the necessary documentation and fill out the forms you will need in court. We can also compose a court script for you. Use DoNotPay and increase your chances of winning the case!
DoNotPay Solves Administrative Issues in Your Stead
With DoNotPay, you can do much more than canceling services. We offer you assistance in requesting refunds, signing up for free trials without the risk of being charged afterward, and much more! Access DoNotPay from any web browser, and find help in:
- Reporting and blocking spam text messages
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Making refund requests
- Waiving college application fees
- Getting protection from stalking and harassment
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Claiming any warranty
- Fighting robocalls
- Appealing parking tickets
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Communicating with your imprisoned loved ones
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Ending other subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Applying for free trials without a credit card