How To Cancel Compassion International Effortlessly
Compassion International is a Christian charity organization headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Its mission is to aid the development of children living in poverty by providing social, economic, emotional, and spiritual support. The organization works in 25 countries and sponsors more than 1.9 million babies, children, and young adults. You can become a Compassion International sponsor and support a child in their program. If you want to opt-out of Compassion International’s child sponsorship for any reason, read on to learn how to do it.
Cancel Compassion International on Your Own
Check out what methods you can use to cancel your Compassion International sponsorship:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Compassion International Website
Cancel Your Compassion International Membership Over the Phone
If you want to cancel your child sponsorship, you should contact the Compassion International customer service at (800) 336-7676. The customer service is available Monday–Friday from 7 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Prepare strong reasons for canceling your membership—they’ll do their best to keep you as a sponsor. Another thing you should keep in mind is that you might spend a lot of time trying to reach the customer service representative. You can use DoNotPay to shorten the time you spend waiting on the line.
Cancel Compassion International Through Their Website
If you can’t get in touch with the Compassion International customer service on the phone, you can fill out a contact form on their website. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Compassion International contact page
- Leave your name and email address
- Select My sponsorship(s), donations, and/or gifts
- Explain that you want to end your membership
Check your inbox regularly to see whether they replied. Don’t be surprised if it takes them forever to answer. If you want to terminate your Compassion International child sponsorship with no fuss, use DoNotPay!
DoNotPay Can Cancel Compassion International for You
Canceling memberships via DoNotPay is super easy—you don’t have to deal with any customer service. DoNotPay can cancel your Compassion International membership in an instant. Follow these steps to cancel your membership:
- Access DoNotPay through your
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Write Compassion International in the text box
You will get an email from us as soon as we cancel your membership.
DoNotPay can also monitor your subscriptions and unsubscribe you from the ones you don’t use!
Can I Put My Compassion International Sponsorship On Hold?
You can contact the Compassion International customer service and ask to put your child's sponsorship on hold. You will need to explain why you want to pause the sponsorship, and they might let you do so.
What Are the Potential Problems When Canceling Compassion International?
Giving up on sponsoring a child can be a difficult decision to make. Some Reddit users say Compassion International made it even worse by trying to guilt them into renewing their sponsorship.
Can’t Solve Disputes With Compassion International? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
DoNotPay is the world’s first virtual lawyer that can help you sue people and companies in small claims court. If Compassion International has wronged you and you want to seek your justice, you can use DoNotPay to lead you through the process of taking the organization to small claims court. DoNotPay can help you:
- Collect necessary documentation
- Compose your statement
- Sound more confident when presenting your case
Find Other Humanitarian Organizations
If you want to keep helping children, you may consider donating to one of the following organizations:
Minimum $30 a month
Minimum $10 a month
What Else Can DoNotPay Assist Me With?
DoNotPay has a range of options that can help you deal with boring administrative tasks. Open the DoNotPay app in your and get help with the following:
- Receiving refunds from any company
- Ending subscriptions or memberships
- Making a DMV appointment quickly
- Dealing with bills
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials with no worries of being charged afterward
- Getting in touch with customer service in no time
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Contesting parking tickets
- Fighting robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Receiving compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Making spam mail disappear forever