Cancel Golf Magazine and Get a Hole in One
Golf Magazine is a monthly magazine focusing on golf tips and tricks for all players of all levels. It was founded in 1959, and it is now owned by Howard Milstein.
Keep Your Subscriptions in Order With DoNotPay
If you can’t seem to keep track of all of your subscriptions, you can count on DoNotPay to do that on your behalf. Your virtual assistant identifies all of your memberships and makes it easy for you to cancel the ones you don’t use.
The only step you need to take is to link your email or bank account to our app, and we take over the rest. Why deal with numerous customer service reps when the easy solution is only a few clicks away.
Cancel Golf Magazine With DoNotPay in No Time
If you don’t want to receive monthly copies of the Golf Magazine anymore, you can use DoNotPay to cancel your subscription. As companies don’t want to lose their customers, the instructions on canceling memberships are often well-hidden or too complicated to follow.
Our app ensures no contact with customer service whatsoever, and you’ll be done with the process in a few clicks.
Follow these steps:
- Open our app in your web browser
- Click on the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Golf Magazine as the subscription you no longer need
We will inform you when the cancellation is complete.
Other Ways To Cancel Your Golf Magazine Subscription
You can cancel your Golf Magazine subscription on your own, but it may take you more than an average round of golf to do so. Take a look at the available options in the table below:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Golf Magazine Subscription via Email
You can contact Golf Magazine’s customer support by sending an email and asking the representatives to cancel your subscription. Heed these instructions:
- Compose a formal email
- Add a few sentences in which you clearly state that you wish to cancel your subscription
- Include the personal info needed to finalize the process
- Wait for the reply and cancellation confirmation
How To Cancel Your Golf Magazine Subscription Over the Phone
If you prefer communicating over the phone, you can choose to call Golf Magazine’s customer care. Do the following to terminate your membership:
- Call 1-800-876-7726
- Inform the customer care agent of your wish to cancel Golf Magazine
- Give them all the info they ask for
If the customer support reps provide you with any further steps, follow them to complete your cancellation process.
How To Cancel Your Golf Magazine Subscription by Letter
Golf Magazine offers a dated option of contacting them by letter. Follow these instructions to cancel your subscription:
- Write your message
- Include the reason for writing and key info about your account
- Address the letter and send it to GOLF MAGAZINE PO Box 3200 Harlan, IA 51593-0046
Wait for the response and see if there are any other steps you need to take to get rid of your subscription.
Get Through the Eighteen Holes With Other Golf Magazines
You can improve your game by reading tips and tricks from numerous other magazines about golf. Here are some of the most popular alternatives to Golf Magazine:
Other Neat Features DoNotPay Can Offer
If you wish to cancel another golf-related subscription, DoNotPay can help you be done with Performance Golf Zone. Perhaps you have other magazine memberships you no longer require and wish to get rid of? We can help you say goodbye to The New Yorker, HGTV Magazine, Good Housekeeping, or Entertainment Weekly.
Access DoNotPay from any web browser and allow us to assist you with:
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting rid of spam mail for good
- Requesting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Freeing yourself from text spam once and for all
- Dealing with high bills
- Signing up for any service without phone verification
- Contesting parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV fast and easy
- Finding and claiming abandoned funds that belong to you
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with your loved ones in jail
- Suing people and companies in small claims court