How to Cancel Your Glamour Subscription the Easy Way
Glamour magazine is now delivered online, with automatic subscription renewal unless you cancel. While this is a great way to keep your favorite fashion guide arriving in a timely manner, it also means that you'll need to take deliberate action in order to cancel your subscription, rather than letting it run out.
Fortunately, DoNotPay is here to help. With DoNotPay, you can easily .
How to Cancel Your Glamour Subscription
You may have several options for canceling your Glamour subscription, depending on how you now subscribe and take in your content. Just choose from the options below whichever is most convenient for you.
Canceling on the Website
If you are billed for your Glamour magazine subscription directly through the website, start by visiting the company website and logging in. Then:
- Check your menu options for "billing," "subscription," or "manage account."
- Follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
- Make sure you get confirmation of your cancellation before logging out.
Canceling on the website is easy and fast. However, always check your statement for the next month to ensure that you weren't charged unexpectedly.
Canceling Through Android
If you subscribe to Glamour through your Android device, keep in kind that simply deleting the app won't help you avoid future charges. Instead, you will need to actively cancel your subscription.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Visit "Subscriptions."
- Choose the Glamour Magazine subscription, then click "cancel."
- You can then follow the on-screen prompts to finish canceling your Glamour Magazine subscription.
As with canceling through the website, you should always check your statement when your subscription is next due to ensure that you aren't charged despite attempting to cancel.
Canceling Through iOS
If you subscribe through your iPhone or other Apple device, you'll need to use this method for canceling your subscription.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and click on your login information.
- Tap on the "Subscriptions" tab. If you cannot see this tab when you first log in, you may need to click on the iTunes or AppStore option.
- Tap on the Glamour Magazine subscription option.
- Select "Cancel."
If you do not have a Cancel option available, chances are, you have already canceled your Glamour Magazine subscription. Check your billing information to make sure that you do not receive an unexpected bill.
Challenges You May Encounter in Canceling Your Subscription
While canceling your Glamour Magazine subscription, you may encounter some unexpected challenges that make it more difficult to cancel your subscription. This could make the process troublesome and frustrating.
- You might discover that you do not have an easy cancellation option, but that you are still subscribed to your membership.
- You might try to cancel, only to discover that the cancellation did not go through.
- You might end up charged even after canceling your subscription.
Dealing with the challenges presented by a subscription cancellation can be incredibly frustrating. In most cases, you just want to cancel your Glamour Magazine subscription and move on. Unexpected challenges thrown in your way can make that process much more frustrating.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Glamour Subscription?
If you’re on the lookout for other options that can replace your subscription with Glamour Magazine, I can tell you there’s a lot. Here are some fashion and lifestyle subscription boxes that might pique your interest:
|Glossybox||1-month plan for $21/month
3-month plan for $59
6-month plan for $111
12-month plan for $210
|Birchbox||1-month plan for $15/month
6-month plan for $14/month
12-month plan for $13/month
|Petit Vour||1-month plan for $18/month
Annual plan for $180 which makes it $15 per month
DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Glamour Magazine If Needed
Did Glamour Magazine continue to charge you after you canceled your subscription? Are you struggling to figure out what to do next?
DoNotPay can help you sue Glamour magazine in small claims court. You'll be able to get the money back that you spent on an unwanted subscription after trying to cancel the easy way.
DoNotPay Can Also Help You Cancel Difficult Subscriptions
Are you struggling to cancel your Glamour Magazine subscription on your own? Do you need help streamlining that process and taking care of the cancellation?
DoNotPay can make it easier. In fact, DoNotPay can help you cancel your Glamour Magazine subscription in three easy steps.
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username. You may need to note how you subscribe to Glamour Magazine in order to effectively cancel it.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Help Cancel a Variety of Unwanted Subscriptions
Canceling subscriptions that you no longer want can be more frustrating than you anticipated. Fortunately, with DoNotPay, canceling those subscriptions is easier and stress-free. We can help you cancel your subscriptions with:
With DoNotPay, the process does not have to be either hard or frustrating. Let us take care of those complicated cancellation needs for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Do you need to cancel an unwanted subscription, including your ? DoNotPay is here to make the process as easy as possible. Not only that, we can help streamline many of the little tasks that take up your time. Here are some issues you may have that we can handle for you:
- Getting Burner Phones
- Obtaining Virtual Credit Cards
- Negotiating Hotel Bills
- Filing a Case in Small Claims Court
- Getting Help in Paying Your Bills
- Taking Advantage of Free Trials
Check out our tools today to learn more.