Cancel Giganews in a Flash Without any Effort
Giganews is a Usenet service provider established in 1994 in Austin, Texas. They offer unlimited speed and encrypted authentication, combined with their zero-log VPN.
Some of Giganews’ users have complained about their steep prices compared to their competitors and what they provide. If you feel the same way or are in any way dissatisfied and you want to cancel your Giganews subscription, you’ve come to the right place.
What Is Giganews Cancellation Policy?
All three of Giganews’ subscriptions renew automatically. Even if you stop using their services, you have to officially cancel for them to stop charging you.
According to Giganews’ terms of service, you need to cancel your subscription before the end of the billing period. If you don’t, they will also charge you for that on-going period.
Does Giganews Offer Refunds?
All of Giganews’ subscriptions are non-refundable. Once you cancel, you can still use their services until they expire.
How Can I Cancel Giganews on My Own?
Canceling a membership can be a hassle and an unnecessarily complicated process. Luckily, DoNotPay will break down how you can cancel Giganews by yourself. If you don’t want to be bothered and waste your precious time, we advise you to use DoNotPay—your virtual assistant—to help you cancel Giganews in no time.
You can cancel your Giganews subscription in the following ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Giganews on Their Website
To cancel your Giganews subscription on the website, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Select the Cancel/Uncancel option
- Type in your reason for canceling
- Tap on Next
- Click on Cancel My Account
Cancel Giganews via Email
If you prefer to communicate via email, you can also cancel your subscription this way:
- Go to Giganews
- Click on Support
- Choose Contact Support from the drop-down menu
- Fill out the request with your email address, subject, and message
- Add any attachments if you want
- Tap on Submit
This will automatically send an email to Giganews’ customer support, and they will contact you to cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Your Giganews Subscription With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can fast-track your Giganews cancellation process in a few clicks.
Here’s how you can cancel Giganews with DoNotPay:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Tap on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Giganews when asked about the service
- Click on Submit
It’s that easy! DoNotPay will send you an email to inform you about the cancellation, usually within 48h.
Did you know that Americans spend about $230 on subscriptions every month? This is a waste of money when you take into consideration that most of those subscriptions are not even used. Most companies count on consumers to forget about their memberships, so they auto-renew, and you lose money every month without notice.
DoNotPay knows how to put a stop to this greedy practice! You can monitor all of your memberships easily! Connect your email address or your bank account with DoNotPay, and we’ll list out your subscriptions. This way, you can check and see which ones you would like to cancel or keep.
Can I Pause My Giganews Subscription?
Yes, you can. Giganews offers an option to suspend your account. The suspension can start from the end of one billing cycle.
You can pause your subscription for:
- 15 days
- One month
- Two months
If you don’t want to permanently cancel your subscription but only pause it for some time, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Choose the Cancel/Uncancel option
- Select the Suspension Term that best suits your needs
- Tap on Suspend Account
What Are Some Giganews Alternatives?
When you finish canceling your Giganews subscription, it’s a good idea to consider a replacement. Here are a few similar companies to check out:
We Have Good News—DoNotPay Has Even More To Offer
We are not done helping you! DoNotPay boasts an array of guides, hacks, and solutions, especially in terms of administrative tasks.
Open DoNotPay in your and check out all the other tasks we can help you with:
- Contesting your parking tickets
- Getting refunds from companies
- Handling harassment and stalking problems
- Finding and signing up for clinical trials
- Blocking spam text messages
- Overturning your speeding tickets
- Canceling your other subscriptions or memberships
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Stopping spam emails forever
- Dealing with unpaid bills
- Starting free trials safely
- Fighting your traffic tickets
- Managing your credit card problems
- Dealing with annoying robocalls
- Taking people or companies to small claims court
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling an appointment at the DMV without a hitch
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Getting refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights