Advice You Shouldn’t Take—How To Cancel FameAdvice
Some individuals might have noticed charges on their credit cards made out to a company called FameAdvice or FameHelp. The charges can be legitimate or fraudulent, depending on the company that used the billing service.
If FameAdvice is billing you, the chances are that you’ve either purchased something from an affiliate or got scammed. Many users have a tough time canceling the service and preventing further charges. You can’t cancel on the company’s website, and their customer support team can be difficult to reach.
To stop further charges to your credit card and avoid the hassle of getting in touch with customer service, use DoNotPay to cancel FameAdvice. We’ll get rid of the recurring charges in minutes.
What Is FameAdvice?
FameAdvice is a billing company that offers various services to customers, including:
- Discreet online shopping
- Service cancellations
It functions as a customer support service for a company called ChargePay, which also appears on sketchy credit card charges.
It is not easy to figure out how you were signed up for the service, but you should cancel it to prevent further charges.
How Do I Cancel FameAdvice?
FameAdvice claims that you can cancel your subscription using a few different methods:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
The company requires you to sign up for an account to use these options. For billing questions, they redirect you to the ChargePay website, which has limited options for contacting customer service.
Canceling FameAdvice Using Live Chat
To cancel FameAdvice via their live chat option, you have to:
- Visit the website
- Go to the Contact Us tab
- Click on Start Chatting
- Log in to your account
- Enter your name or email
- Wait for a representative to contact you
You’ll have to wait in the queue before you can start chatting with a representative. If no one is available, you can leave a message.
Canceling FameAdvice by Calling Customer Support
You can call customer support to cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Dial 1-877-392-7862
- Provide your account information
- Ask the reps to cancel your subscription
The FameAdvice customer support team claims to be available 24/7.
Canceling FameAdvice Using Email
There’s also the option of sending an email to FameAdvice and requesting that they stop billing you. Here’s how you can do it:
- Compose a cancellation email
- Include your account details
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I Get My Money Back After Canceling FameAdvice?
If you’ve received fraudulent charges from FameAdvice, FameHelp, or ChargePay, you have the right to demand a refund. Scam monitoring websites have found that FameAdvice doesn’t allow refunds, which can make it difficult to get your money back.
You can use DoNotPay’s Chargeback Instantly feature to get a refund and avoid having to deal with the company. We’ll contact your bank quickly and make sure that they comply with relevant Visa and Mastercard codes.
Cancel FameAdvice Using DoNotPay
When a business doesn’t cooperate with cancellation requests, DoNotPay can step in and take care of it. Our app makes canceling any subscription easier and prevents companies from charging you again. Here’s how you use it:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter the name of the subscription you want to cancel
DoNotPay will cancel it for you. We’ll notify you once the process is complete, and you won’t have to worry about being billed again.
Use DoNotPay To Sue FameAdvice for Fraudulent Charges
Suing a company like FameAdvice might seem like a daunting task, but it’s doable with DoNotPay. After we help you cancel their recurring charges, you can use our app to sue FameAdvice in small claims court. You’re in safe hands with us—DoNotPay has been recognized with the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for providing easy access to legal assistance.
Let DoNotPay Track Your Active Subscriptions
With how many subscription-based services we use, it’s easy for a company like FameAdvice to tack on a few charges that might fly under the radar. Americans pay around $350 a year for subscriptions they don’t use.
DoNotPay provides a convenient solution for this issue. You can connect your email or bank account to our app. We’ll track every service you pay for and make canceling a breeze.
DoNotPay Is the Perfect Pocket Lawyer
Access DoNotPay from your web browser, and you can start using our app to simplify any of the following tasks:
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Suing anyone who wronged you in small claims court
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Dealing with exorbitant bills
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Getting refunds from any company
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name