Easy-Breezy Ways To Cancel EasyBib
EasyBib is an online platform providing research tools and grammar, spelling, and plagiarism checking on your papers. EasyBib offers free services, a free trial, and a paid subscription. Whether you are using the free trial or a paid subscription, it’s crucial to officially cancel them if you don’t want to be charged again. We’ll help you cancel EasyBib in no time!
What You Should Know About EasyBib Cancellation Policy
You can keep using the services until the end of the current billing period. When your trial or subscription expires, you are allowed to use the free EasyBib features.
How Do I Cancel My Free Trial or Subscription on EasyBib?
You can cancel a free trial or subscription on EasyBib in the same way. Check out all the ways to cancel EasyBib:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel EasyBib via Email
To cancel your EasyBib trial or subscription, send an email to its customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation.
Since the only email address EasyBib offers is Chegg’s—its parent company—the inbox is bound to be overflowing with users’ emails. EasyBib advises you to cancel on the website and reach out via email only if you need assistance.
Cancel EasyBib on the Website
If you want to cancel EasyBib on the website, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Chegg’s website
- Sign in with your EasyBib email address and password
- Click on My Account from the drop-down menu on the right
- Tap on Orders
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Click on Cancel Subscription
- Tap on Cancel Subscription again to confirm
Once you cancel your free trial or subscription, you’ll see a notification on the screen informing you how long you’ll be able to access it until it eventually expires.
Currently, canceling is not possible from a mobile phone, so you have to use your desktop or laptop to cancel EasyBib on the website.
Canceling EasyBib With DoNotPay Is as Easy as Pie
DoNotPay is a pocket-sized virtual assistant here to help you cancel EasyBib and any other subscription fast and easy! All you need to do is open DoNotPay in a on any device and follow these steps:
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter EasyBib when asked about the service you wish to cancel
- Click on Submit
We can take it from here! DoNotPay will contact EasyBib and terminate your subscription on your behalf. We’ll send you an email within 48h to let you know you have successfully canceled EasyBib.
Keep Track of Your Subscriptions With Ease Using DoNotPay
Did you know that most Americans spend around $230 on monthly subscriptions? It may be hard to believe, but that’s because people are usually unaware of many of these subscriptions. Companies typically renew users’ memberships and subscriptions automatically and charge them without notice. This practice makes it hard for people to keep up and remember to cancel the ones they no longer use.
You can say goodbye to this money-grabbing technique, thanks to DoNotPay! Link your email address or your bank account to DoNotPay, and you’ll access a list of all of your subscriptions. This way, we’ll detect any forgotten subscriptions lying around so that you can decide which ones you’d like to keep and cancel the rest.
Alternatives to EasyBib
You want to stop using EasyBib, but this doesn't mean you can’t shop around. Check out some services similar to EasyBib:
|Website||Yearly Price||Key Features|
Dealing With Admin Tasks Is as Easy as ABC With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a multifaceted service offering numerous useful guides and features that help you with admin or legal nuances, and more! We’d be happy to assist you in getting a Cengage Unlimited refund, starting a Chegg free trial, and canceling your BookRags subscription.
Visit DoNotPay in your and rely on us next time you want to:
- Make a DMV appointment quickly
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Contest speeding tickets
- Start free trials without any risks
- Cancel other subscriptions or memberships
- Handle your credit card issues
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Fight traffic tickets
- Waive college application fees
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Free yourself from spam emails
- Submit a claim for any warranty
- Request a refund or compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Request a refund from any company
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Dispute parking tickets
- Get in touch with your loved ones in jail
- Manage bills you are unable to pay