Not Enough Bang for the Buck? Cancel Consumer Cellular With DoNotPay!
Consumer Cellular is a postpaid mobile virtual network operator established in 1995. They use AT&T and T-Mobile’s network capacities and provide service to almost four million customers. Consumer Cellular is known to cater to users older than 50 through a range of benefits including:
- Special benefits for AARP members
- Selling GrandPad, a senior-friendly tablet
- CC Go by Lyft, ride-share service for seniors
How To Cancel Consumer Cellular Subscriptions
Consumer Cellular is a drop in the sea of available network operators in the U.S. If you found a better deal somewhere else, you can cancel your Consumer Cellular using one of the following methods:
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Cancel Consumer Cellular Over the Phone
Getting out of your Consumer Cellular subscription is not the most convenient process. The company requires you to contact their customer support over the phone, and that usually means a lot of time spent on hold, waiting in the queue for the next available agent.
This cancellation method involves the following steps:
- Prepare the information that Consumer Cellular representatives might need from you (contact details, account numbers, etc.)
- Dial 888-345-5509 to speak to one of their support specialists
- Use DoNotPay to jump the queue and avoid any delays
- Provide your info to the agent and request a cancellation
- Ask for a confirmation that your subscription has been terminated successfully
Customer support is available from Monday to Friday at 5 a.m.–6 p.m. and on weekends at 6 a.m.–5 p.m. Pacific Time.
How To Cancel Consumer Cellular Service With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you cut to the chase when you need to contact customer support, but our app has another tool that makes unsubscribing from unwanted services even more convenient.
It’s annoying enough when the service you’ve been paying for regularly doesn’t deliver on some grounds. What’s even worse is when the company turns the cancellation process into rocket science. Companies try to make it difficult for you to leave so they can keep taking your money.
DoNotPay devised a cancellation method that requires only three steps and no contact of any kind with customer support:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in a web browser
- Choose the Find Hidden Money tool
- Enter Consumer Cellular as the service provider you want to get rid of
This process will take only a minute or two of your time because the rest is handled by our AI lawyer bots. You can focus on other tasks at hand and DoNotPay will notify you when the cancellation goes through.
Will I Get a Refund After I Cancel Consumer Cellular?
As per their Terms and Conditions, Consumer Cellular will prorate your monthly charges when you decide to terminate the service.
They also offer a 100% Risk-Free Guarantee if you cancel the service and return the phone in the first 30 days. In such instances, you will receive a full refund within ten business days, but be careful about your data usage since this policy will be void if you spend more than 500MB.
AARP members can enjoy this benefit for 45 days, but the data limit rule still applies.
How To Recognize Consumer Cellular Charges
Some companies can keep charging you even after you submit a cancellation request. To prevent this, check your bank statement regularly for some of the Consumer Cellular charge codes:
|CONSUMER CELLULAR INC 800-6864460 OR||Consumer Cellular||CONSUMER CELLULAR INC PORTLAND OR|
|CONSUMER CELLULAR INC||CONSUMER CELLULAR INPORTLAND OR||CONSUMER CELLULAR|
|CONSUMER CELLULAR INC 800-6864460 OR 97223 US|
DoNotPay Is Great at Monitoring All Paid Subscriptions
An average American wastes hundreds of dollars annually on subscriptions and memberships they don’t use. This statistic doesn’t come as a surprise considering how many streaming platforms, magazine subscriptions, and other monthly services are out there. Sooner or later you will forget about some of them, especially if the monthly expense is low.
With DoNotPay, you don’t have to lose a single penny. When you connect your email address or bank account to our app, we will help you control all those recurring charges by scanning your subscriptions and memberships, identifying the ones you don’t use, and canceling them whenever you decide.
Need Help With Other Bureaucratic Issues?
Making the unsubscribing process easy and hassle-free is one of the weapons DoNotPay has in its arsenal. Our app can be of assistance if you need to lower your cable bills, sue companies like AT&T in small claims court, or protect yourself from sexual harassment.
If you want to try out a new service, but don’t want to risk getting charged after the free trial expires, check out our groundbreaking virtual credit cards!
You can access DoNotPay from any web browser. The world’s first robot lawyer can help you with:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Blocking spam mail for good
- Asking for refunds and compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Cutting the waiting time when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Exacting revenge on robocall scammers
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Scheduling DMV appointments fuss-free
- Taking care of bills that are too high
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment