When a Service Fails the Test—Learn How To Cancel ClassMarker Right Away!
ClassMarker is a web-based test maker for business, training, and educational purposes. You can access the platform for free and make and store as many tests as you like.
Once you sign up for a paid plan, you can embed those tests to your website, add your visuals, and even remove the ClassMarker logo.
Since this is not the only testing platform, you may have found one more suited to your needs. In that case, we can help you cancel your ClassMarker membership.
How To Cancel ClassMarker With DoNotPay
DoNotPay presents you with a simple method of ending your ClassMarker subscription.
Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter ClassMarker as the name of the service
We will notify you as soon as we terminate your account.
You can also use DoNotPay to monitor your other subscriptions. Connect your email or bank account to our app, and we will track down all services that you signed up for. You can then cancel useless ones with DoNotPay.
Alternative Ways To Cancel Your ClassMarker Subscription
You can try canceling ClassMarker using one of the following methods:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
How To Cancel ClassMarker Online
You can unsubscribe from ClassMarker in your Account Settings.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the ClassMarker website
- Click on the Log In button in the top right corner
- Access the My Account page.
- Click on the My Plans box
- Follow the prompts to finish the process
How To Cancel ClassMarker via the Email Form
There is a contact form on the ClassMarker website that you can use to send an email to the company.
Here is what to do:
- Go to the ClassMarker website
- Click on the Contact Us link in the header
- Scroll down until you reach the Contact ClassMarker section
- Type in your name, username, and email address
- Select General Question or Accounts from the Contact Type menu
- Type in Cancellation Request in the Subject field
- Describe why you want to cancel the service in the Question/Message field
- Click on the Email ClassMarker button
How To Cancel ClassMarker on Facebook
When everything else fails, turn to social media.
ClassMarker has an active Facebook page, which may not be focused on customer support, but that shouldn’t stop you.
Companies are worried about their social media image, so if ClassMarker doesn’t respond to your other queries, send the company a message or even better, tag it in a post.
Be polite but clear, and explain that you want to cancel your subscription.
Can You Get a Refund From ClassMarker for Canceled Subscriptions?
ClassMarker issues full refunds as long as you cancel your subscription within 30 days of the purchase. After the first month, there are no refunds available.
Will Your ClassMarker Subscription Renew Each Month?
When you sign up for ClassMarker and provide your payment method, you agree to automatic charges. The subscription renews each month until you cancel it, and the auto-payment kicks in at the beginning of the subscription term.
What Are Some Services Similar to ClassMarker?
Since you don’t think ClassMarker is the right platform for you, here are some popular apps and services you might like:
|TestGorilla||$22.50 per month||
|ExamBuilder||$40.00 per month||
DoNotPay Is a Powerful Administrative Assistant
If you are involved in education and training as a student or a lecturer, you probably signed up for your fair share of learning apps, platforms oriented on study materials, and essay-writing services.
DoNotPay can help you discontinue any of those services in case you aren’t using them.
Our free virtual credit card will get approved quickly for any free trial. When the trial expires, and Chegg, or any other company, tries to charge you, it will fail since this is a no-deposit virtual credit card.
Access DoNotPay from your and check out how we can help you with:
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Subscribing for free trials without a credit card
- Getting rid of email spam for good
- Blocking text spam
- Finding the best clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Arranging appointments with the DMV
- Appealing parking tickets
- Acquiring refunds and compensation from airlines
- Settling credit card issues
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Hindering robocalls
- Procuring refunds from various services
- Filing a lawsuit against people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Avoiding the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets