The Ultimate Guide on How to Cancel Babbel Subscription
Combining advanced technology with the study of languages, Babbel is only one in a sea of popular language-learning apps. What sets Babbel apart from most of its competitors is that the service doesn't offer a free account version. This might have led you to believe the app provides high-quality features for your target language practice, but you’re now seeing it isn’t all that, after all.
If you wish to cancel your Babbel subscription, we’ll show you how you can do that with minimum hassle.
Cancel Your Babbel Subscription Pronto With the Help of DoNotPay
You can rely on DoNotPay to have your Babbel membership canceled fast and without any issues. The process doesn’t require more than a minute of your time, and you can rest assured our robot lawyer will finish your cancelation within 48 hours tops.
When you log in to your DoNotPay account using any web browser there are only two steps you need to take:
- Select the Find Hidden Money option in your dashboard
- Type in Babbel as the service you wish to get rid of
Now you can sit back and relax, assured you won’t be billed by Babbel ever again. You’ll get an email confirming we’ve canceled your Babbel subscription as soon as we’re done.
You don’t need to stop here when it comes to using DoNotPay to deal with your subscriptions. Do you find it hard to keep each service you’ve signed up for stored in your mind? Perhaps you’d been jotting down all your memberships only to stop doing so at one point. If so, we don’t blame you for struggling to keep track of all of them. In fact, we have a perfect solution to the problem.
Connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and you won’t need to grapple with knowing every service you’re using by heart. We’ll keep track of them instead and cancel any you no longer wish to use so that you can save much time and cash in the long run.
How to Cancel Your Babbel Subscription Manually
There are multiple ways you can cancel your Babbel subscription on your own. It depends on the way you used to sign up for the service in the first place:
- Babbel website
- Android device
You can also terminate your Babbel subscription by:
- Emailing the service
- Calling Babbel support
Just keep in mind that you’ll have to cancel your subscription at least several days before your current billing cycle ends to avoid the next automated charge.
How to Cancel Babbel Subscription on the Company’s Website
If you subscribed to a Babbel plan over the service’s website, take these steps to cancel manually:
- Log in to your Babbel account
- Click on your name in the navigator
- Click Profile and Settings
- Select Account Information
- Click Cancel Auto-Renewal
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email
How to Cancel Babbel Subscription on Your Android
If you subscribed to Babbel through Android, you’ll need to take the following steps to cancel the service:
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the account you used to subscribe to Babbel
- Select Menu Subscriptions
- Tap on Babbel
- Choose Cancel Subscription
How to Cancel Babbel Subscription on Your iPhone
If you’ve signed up to Babbel through your iPhone, you can cancel your subscription by taking these steps:
- Open Settings
- Go to your name or iTunes & App Store
- Select Apple ID
- Tap on View Apple ID
- Choose Subscriptions
- Select Babbel
- Tap on Cancel
How to Cancel Babbel Subscription Over the Phone
You can also call Babbel support and have the company cancel your subscription. Here’s how:
- Dial +49 (30) 779079-511
- Wait out the phone queue
- Ask the Babbel representative to cancel your subscription
- Give them your account information
- Make sure to get an email confirming your cancelation
If you want to skip the second step in this process, you can let DoNotPay contact Babbel in your stead. Our robot lawyer will happily wait on hold and pass you the call when a Babbel team member answers.
How to Cancel Babbel Subscription Through an Email
Alternatively, you can ask the company to cancel your subscription for you by sending them an email to email@example.com.
Can You Cancel With
How Do Babbel Charges Look on Your Statement?
Here’s a table to check out how Babbel subscription fees can appear on your bank statement:
|BABBEL||Babbel.com Berlin DF||BABBEL.COM*BABBEL BERLIN|
|Babbel.com Berlin DEU||Babbel.com||ADYEN RECURRING|
|WWW.BABBEL.COM BERLIN DE||BABBEL G.CO/HELPPAY# GBR||Babbel.com, Berlin|
|BABBEL.COM*BABBEL.COM BERLIN||BABBEL.COM BERLIN DEU||BABBEL 35314369001 DEU|
|Babbel.com Berlin||Babbel.com GERMANY||Lesson Nine|
|BABBEL.COM*BABBEL.COM B BERLIN||BABBEL, G.CO/HELPPAY# GB||BABBEL.COM|
|BABBEL.COM BERLIN DE||Babbel.com Berlin DE||LESSON NINE|
|Babbel.com, Berlin, GERMANY|
Terminating Subscriptions Isn’t Everything DoNotPay Is Cut Out For
As the first robot lawyer in the world, DoNotPay has always been about automating a variety of tasks that you need to get done or helping with issues you need to resolve regularly. This way, we make each of your days easier and less stressful.
All you need to do is go to your DoNotPay dashboard using any web browser whenever you’re looking to:
- File a small claims court dispute
- Arrange a DMV appointment speedily
- Get compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Sign up for free trials without being automatically charged the next month
- Exact revenge on robocallers
- Solve a problem with your credit card
- Appeal a parking ticket
- Clear your inbox of junk or phishing mail
- Dispute a speeding ticket
- End subscriptions and memberships
- Get rid of bills you can’t pay
- Make a refund request from companies
- Skip the phone queues when you want to get in touch with customer services
- Deal with a traffic ticket
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment