How to Cancel Brinks Home Security
Every year, more and more consumers are subscribing to products and services, usually getting great deals when using a subscription plan. But what happens if the plan doesn't meet your needs? In the case of home security, maybe you are moving, and you do not need the service anymore. Perhaps the product or service is no longer adequate for your family, or possibly it no longer fits your budget. Whatever your reason, you want to cancel , but you are unsure how to do it.
Here is how DoNotPay can help. DoNotPay has a new product, Cancel Any Service or Subscription, that shows you how to cancel your Brinks Home Security subscription in just three easy steps. In just minutes, you can kick back and relax, while DoNotPay does the rest.
Can I Cancel My Brinks Home Security Account on My Own?
Absolutely. Most companies who offer subscriptions provide a way to if you need to. But face it, they don't want to see you part ways, so it isn't always a three-step process like it is with DoNotPay. But if you decide you want to do the cancelation on your own, here is what you need to do:
- Call the Customer Service number listed on their website or on your app, 800-447-9239. Tell the representative that you are wanting to cancel your service. You may be offered discounts to continue service with them, but if you are set on canceling, just firmly tell them you need to cancel.
You can also reach Customer Service through the following channels:
|Customer Support Phone Number||(800) 447-9239 | 1-877-527-4657
Available 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Central Time
Text: (469) 513-8685
|Tech Support Phone Number||(800) 447-9239
Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, Central Time
|Live Chat||Accessible through the Brinks Home website
(Check the lower right hand corner of your screen for the floating Chat bubble and click on it).
|Customer Support Email||CustomerCare.CompuSafe@brinksinc.com|
|Tech Support Email||CSC-DFW@brinksinc.com|
|Corporate Relations Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||Brinks Home Security
PO Box 619031
- You will receive via email a DocuSign document that explains the cancelation procedures, including a summary of Brinks' 30-day cancelation process and what to expect on your final bill.
- You should expect to get your documents in your inbox within 24 hours, though some have reported that it can take a bit longer. If you haven't received them in three days, call the same customer service number to inquire. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders.
- There are on-screen instructions to use to complete the DocuSign document.
- Click on "Review Document"
- Agree to utilize electronic records and signatures for your cancelation. (This will speed up the process substantially)
- Click "Continue."
- Complete the Open Forum
- Click "Sign".
- Click "Adopt and Sign".
- Click "Finish"
The document must be signed and sent back within 7 days or the link will expire. If it expires, you will once again need to call customer service at the above number.
Be sure to check your Brinks Home Security Contract. If you opted for a three-year contract, and your cancellation request is made before the end of your contract, you will likely have to pay for the remaining time on the contract. You should also ask about the return of equipment if this applies to you.
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Cancel My Brinks Home Security Account?
Maybe it seems really complicated or may take a lot of time. Perhaps you just don't know how to get started. DoNotPay knows your time is valuable. That's why we created the Cancel Any Service or Subscription product. In three easy and quick steps, you are on your way to getting your
How to cancel in 3 steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, DoNotPay will work on canceling your subscription. DoNotPay will even try to get a refund on your behalf. And DoNotPay will let you know when the process is completed.
Cancel Services and Subscriptions with DoNotPay
In addition to , consumers are finding that there are many subscriptions and services they are paying for every month, but are no longer using. There is no need to continue paying for unwanted products and services. Let DoNotPay help you cancel with companies like:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help solve the problems that are giving you stress, taking your time, and costing you money. The company can help with solutions to the issues you face every day. For example:
- Need help paying bills? DoNotPay can help.
- Want to take advantage of free trials, but are afraid of getting charged? DoNotPay can make sure you never pay for a free trial again.
- Tired of sitting on hold waiting to talk to a customer service rep? DoNotPay can show you how to jump the phone queue.
- DoNotPay can show you how to take any person or company to Small Claims Court.
Let DoNotPay help you today.