How to Cancel The Boston Globe Subscription
The Boston Globe, or The Globe, is an American daily newspaper and the oldest and largest in Boston. The first major newspaper to openly criticize the Vietnam War, The Globe has won 26 Pulitzer Prizes in total.
The Boston Globe Cancelation Policy
The Boston Globe’s Terms of Purchase states that users can submit their cancelation notice any time by contacting the Customer Service. The following are the key points in the cancelation policy:
- Your future subscription-associated charges will stop when you cancel the subscription
- The cancelation is effective at the end of the current billing cycle
- The company doesn’t offer prorated cancelation refunds
- You will continue to have access to the content until the end of the current billing cycle
How Do I Cancel The Boston Globe Subscription on My Own?
If you are willing to deal with the customer service representatives and cancel The Boston Globe subscription by yourself, you can do so by contacting Customer Service:
- Via phone: 1-888-MY-GLOBE (694-6523)
- By email: email@example.com
- Globot chat or live chat
Operating hours are:
- Phone: Monday–Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Saturday/Sunday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Email: 24/7
- Globot chat: 24/7
- Live chat: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday/Sunday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Note that, in addition to the phone option, canceling subscription via email and chat is only available for the residents of California, Oregon, Virginia, and Vermont as well as international users. All the other U.S. residents can cancel their subscriptions only by phone.
If you’d rather go around The Boston Globe’s Customer Service, you can resort to DoNotPay for help.
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Cancel Your Boston Globe Subscription the DoNotPay Way
DoNotPay has automated the entire cancelation process and made it effortless and cost-effective.
You don’t need to worry about calling or corresponding with the Customer Service at The Boston Globe or any other service provider.
All you need to do is initiate a service cancelation and let us do the rest.
You can start by opening a DoNotPay account in any web browser and taking the following steps:
- Log into your account
- Go for the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in The Boston Globe Subscription as the service you want to cancel
Once your cancelation has been finalized, we will notify you.
What Are The Boston Globe Subscription Rates?
To learn more about The Globe’s subscription rates and benefits, check out the table below.
Home delivery subscription
DoNotPay Can Monitor Your Subscriptions for You
Given that many people are not aware that they spend a small fortune per year on subscriptions they usually don’t have time to enjoy fully, DoNotPay has come up with a solution.
We can go through your subscriptions and mark the ones you don’t use yet pay for regularly. If you decide to cancel them, you can either do it on your own or have us do it for you. All you need to do is link your email or bank account to our app.
DoNotPay Saves Your Day!
You’ve come to the right place. The DoNotPay virtual assistant can do all the work for you. You don’t need to stress over paying the student loan tax bills or getting a loan for your medical bills as long as you have DoNotPay right by your side.
Team up with our app by accessing it from your web browser. It will help you:
- Take down robocalls
- Manage credit card issues
- Terminate memberships and subscriptions
- Take people and companies to the small claims court
- Make a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Contest traffic tickets
- Skip the phone queue when ringing customer service
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Manage bills you are unable to pay
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Obtain refunds from any company
- Get rid of spam mail for good
- Get refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Fight parking tickets
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
There is one more thing you should know. If you want to try out a service without the risk of being charged automatically for the subscription once the free trial is over, you can use our virtual credit card.