Cancel Booster Bricks and Build Up Your Savings!
Booster Bricks is a subscription service for LEGO enthusiasts. It delivers its members boxes filled with authentic and used—but well cleaned and sanitized—LEGO pieces every month. The customers also get monthly building challenges to boost creativity.
If the only challenge for you is figuring out how to terminate your Booster Bricks subscription—you’ve come to the right place.
How Do You Cancel Booster Bricks on Your Own?
It is unclear on the Booster Bricks’ site how you can cancel your membership. All information they give you is that you can cancel at any time you want.
That being said, if you’re subscribed to a 3-month or 12-month plan, your cancellation will come into effect before the next renewal.
Only after a thorough search on the site will you come across an email you can send your cancellation request to. There’s also an option of canceling through their chatbot, but some users complained that this option is not efficient enough.
Cancel Booster Bricks via Email
Take the following steps in order to cancel via email:
- Write an email stating you want to cancel your subscription
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a possibility that the company will take days or weeks to process your request, so even if you cancel the service before your next billing date, you still might get another automatic charge.
Cancel Booster Bricks via Chat
To terminate your subscription online do the following:
- Visit the Booster Bricks’ FAQ page
- In the lower right corner, find a little blue cloud icon
- Click on it, and it will open a chat window
- Write your full name, subject, email address, and that you want to cancel
- Click Send a message
Even though it’s supposed to be a chat, the pop-up window will ask you to type an email and send it to their email address. You’ll receive their response to your email account. At that point you realize that you can’t, in fact, cancel via chat, and the whole concept loses its purpose.
Cancel Booster Bricks With DoNotPay—Your Virtual Assistant App
If you want to avoid this whole time- and energy-consuming process of constantly checking your email and worrying that Booster Bricks might not cancel before your next auto-renewal, you can get DoNotPay to help out.
DoNotPay is the first virtual assistant app that can help you cancel almost any subscription with any company. To get assistance from DoNotPay, open it in any and:
- Log in to your DoNoPay account
- Select Find Hidden Money option
- Tell us that it’s Booster Bricks you’re canceling
Give us 48 hours to cancel your Booster Bricks subscription, and after we’ve done it, we will notify you via email.
DoNotPay can also monitor your subscriptions for you and highlight the ones that you never use but always pay for. All you need to do is connect your email and credit card account to DoNotPay, and we’ll cancel your unused subscriptions, one by one.
Can You Cancel With
Are There Alternatives to Booster Bricks?
Yes, there are plenty of alternatives to Booster Bricks. Find them listed in the table below:
|Prices start from $26.99/month to $36.99/month
+ shipping and handling
Has Booster Bricks Denied You Your Rights? DoNotPay Can Help You Take Them to Court
Given that there are mixed reviews about Booster Bricks service on forums, there is a possibility that you might be one of the customers they’d wronged. If you want to settle things in small claims court but hate legal processes, DoNotPay has a solution for you.
Our award-winning app can fill out your legal forms and build a strong case based on your information. DoNotPay will generate a script you can use for your day in court, and you’ll be able to present a strong argument to help you win the case.
What Else Can Your Virtual Assistant Do For You?
If you happen to have any bureaucratic or legal issues, you know whose door to knock on. DoNotPay can help you sort out all kinds of everyday troubles, such as how to tell if an email is spam and how to get rid of spam mail altogether. You can start using DoNotPay as soon as you open it in your .
Let DoNotPay help you with:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Getting even with robocalls
- Appealing parking citations
- Fixing your credit card problems
- Sorting out bills you're unable to pay
- Getting refunded by any company
- Getting an appointment with the DMV fast
- Saying goodbye to spam mail for good
- Starting free trials fast, easy, and risk-free
- Ending your subscriptions and memberships
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline companies
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Contacting customer support via phone without the wait