How To Cancel BetterHelp in a Few Clicks
BetterHelp is a platform that provides online therapy counseling. You can get advice on mental health issues and get matched with a therapist.
In case BetterHelp is not working for you, learn how to cancel your subscription effortlessly.
What Are the Ways To Cancel BetterHelp?
If you decide to stop using BetterHelp counseling, you can get rid of your subscription in the following ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Your BetterHelp Account||Yes|
|BetterHelp Online Contact Form||Yes|
How To Opt Out of BetterHelp From Your Account
If you don’t want to use BetterHelp anymore, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Go to Account Settings
- Click on Payment Settings
- Tap Change Plan or Quit Counseling
- Provide the answer to why you want to cancel the service
- Hit Quit Counseling
If your cancellation is successful, you should receive a confirmation email from BetterHelp.
Terminate Your BetterHelp Subscription Online
You can also fill out BetterHelp’s online contact form and get your subscription canceled. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the contact form
- Provide your name and email address
- Explain that you want to quit counseling
- Click on Submit
Get Rid of BetterHelp via Email
You can get in touch with BetterHelp’s customer service via email and ask them to end your membership. You should send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
End Your BetterHelp Subscription Effortlessly via DoNotPay
If you want to cancel BetterHelp in the most efficient way, use DoNotPay! With our app, you can end your subscription easily, and it won’t take more than a few minutes. To terminate BetterHelp via DoNotPay, do the following:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter BetterHelp when our bot asks which service you want to cancel
You will get an email from us as soon as we end your subscription.
How May BetterHelp Charges Appear on Your Bank Statement
This is how you can recognize BetterHelp charges on your bank statement:
|BETTERHELP *BALLARD A||BETTERHELP *DR.MCCUNE||Betterhelp *won8886889296|
|BETTERHELP *LORD P CA||BT*BETTERHELP *DREW DA SUNNYVALE||BETTERHELP *ANDERSON|
|BETTERHELP *UNITE||BETTERHELP, UNITED, 8886889296||BETTERHELP *WILLIAMS SUNNYVALE CA|
|BETTERHELP *BORGHI KE||BT*BETTERHELP *JORGENS SUNNYVALE||BETTERHELP *TX|
|BETTERHELP *UNITED KI SUNNYVALE CA||BETTERHELP *DR.ANSTAD||Betterhelp *zel8886889296|
|Betterhelp *united Ki Sunnyvale||BETTERHELP *DR.AN||BETTERHELP WEBB TI|
How To Get a Refund From BetterHelp
BetterHelp offers refunds to its users, but it reviews each case individually. Check out how to submit a BetterHelp refund request easily. DoNotPay can assist you in getting a refund from any company.
Having Difficulties With BetterHelp? Sue the Company With DoNotPay
DoNotPay has helped thousands of people deal with administrative issues and legal nuances. We received the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access from the American Bar Association.
In case BetterHelp disrespects your consumer rights, you can use DoNotPay to sue the company in small claims court. With our app, the suing process goes smoothly—we can draft the documents and fill out the required forms in your stead. DoNotPay will help you be more confident when presenting your case in court by providing a custom-made script!
What Are Some Alternatives To BetterHelp?
In case you want to try similar apps to BetterHelp, you can check these out:
|Unlimited Messaging Therapy Plus
Unlimited Messaging Therapy Premium
Unlimited Messaging Therapy Ultimate
In case you are not satisfied with Talkspace, you can cancel it via DoNotPay.
Tackle Other Administrative Tasks With DoNotPay
Besides terminating subscriptions, DoNotPay can deal with a bunch of other tasks and issues.
You can use our app to find out how to get help with medical bills, and much more!
Use any web browser to access DoNotPay, and get our assistance in:
- Blocking and reporting text messages
- Communicating with your incarcerated loved ones
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Cutting in line when calling customer service
- Finding any unclaimed property under your name
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Receiving refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Disputing parking tickets
- Making refund requests
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Making a DMV appointment in no time
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay