Cancel Barnes & Noble Without Breaking a Sweat Using DoNotPay!
Barnes & Noble is an American bookseller and one of the Fortune 1000 companies. Apart from books, you can shop for movies, music, toys, games, and more. Subscribing to their online store allows you to get discounts and free shipping, as well as other benefits. If you no longer want the subscription, we’re here to help you cancel!
What Can I Do on My Own To Terminate My Barnes & Noble Subscription?
The process differs based on what you’d like to do with your account. Barnes & Noble offers you to either opt-out of the subscription or cancel it entirely. Your options are:
- Opting out via Barnes & Noble website
- Opting out via phone
- Canceling the membership in-person
Opt-Out of the Membership Using the Website
Opting out means you can still use your membership until the term expires. Do this by taking the following steps:
- Go to the Manage Your Membership page
- Hit Manage
- Go to the Automatic Renewal Settings section and click Edit Settings
- Click No Thanks, I’ll Renew My Membership In-Store or Online and hit Save Changes
You will receive a confirmation email when your account is updated.
Opt-Out via Phone
You can ask a representative for help with opting out of your membership. Here’s how to get in touch:
- Contact them at 1-866-238-READ or 201-559-3886 if you aren’t in the United States
- Enter your member number in your keypad once they ask you to
- When prompted to do so, say “Opt-out”
Canceling a Barnes & Noble Membership in Person
If you want to cancel and get a full refund, you have to make sure you’re eligible first. You must meet these criteria:
- The cancelation has to be in the first 30 days from the start of your subscription
- You mustn’t have used the membership to get a discount or any other benefit
Once you’re sure you meet the requirements, you can:
- Go to the Barnes & Noble Customer Service Desk
- Present your Membership Card to the employee
- Ask for assistance with canceling your subscription
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Barnes & Noble Website||Yes|
Save Yourself the Trouble and Cancel Barnes & Noble With DoNotPay
If you’re one of those people who dread dealing with customer support, we have good news for you. You don’t need to bend over backward to cancel any subscription if you do it through DoNotPay! The process couldn’t be easier:
- Open the DoNotPay app and log in to your account
- Search for Find Hidden Money feature
- Provide us with the name of the service that you want to cancel
Do you suspect that there might be more subscriptions leeching off your bank account? Cancel any of them with ease in only a few clicks! Access our app from your web browser and stop spending money on unwanted services.
Will Barnes & Noble Renew My Subscription Automatically?
Like many other subscription services, Barnes & Noble automatically renew your subscription each time it runs out. The problem many people have with yearly subscriptions, such as Barnes & Noble, is that they are easy to forget about. If you end up using any subscription less than you wanted, paying for another year of the service won’t do you any good.
Looking for Alternatives to Barnes & Noble?
No longer supporting Barnes & Noble means you should find some other ways to get your books. To make the search as easy as possible for you, we compiled a list of booksellers which you can try out:
Don’t Let Any Forgotten Subscription Take Money From Your Bank Account
Have you ever forgotten about a service you subscribed to and only remembered once you saw they charged your card again? If so, you’re not alone. Keeping track of subscriptions is easier with the help of DoNotPay! Connect your email address or bank account to our app, and we will track all of your active subscriptions. Once you have the list, you’re free to cancel any subscription through our app.
Need an Ally To Fight Bureaucracy? DoNotPay Has Your Back!
Now that you know how to cancel Barnes & Noble, you can explore other features DoNotPay has to offer. Apart from canceling other services such as Tinder and Hulu, you can use our app to get an Xbox refund or even stop robocalls.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser and let us help you with any of the following tasks:
- Freeing yourself from annoying spam mail forever
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the long phone queues when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on all the troublesome robocalls
- Suing people and companies that have wronged you in small claims court
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills when you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds from stubborn companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Stopping text spam
- Applying for clinical trials easily
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting in touch with your imprisoned loved ones
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees