How To Cancel America’s Test Kitchen
America’s Test Kitchen is a TV cooking show that first aired in 2001. They also make podcasts and cookbooks. Their membership allows you to access their content on one or all three of their websites—America’s Test Kitchen, Cook’s Illustrated, and Cook’s Country.
Plenty of their members have complained about their cancellation policy and customer service. Not to worry—we’ll guide you through it, and you’ll cancel your America’s Test Kitchen membership without a hitch.
Canceling America’s Test Kitchen With DoNotPay Is a Piece of Cake!
Follow these steps to cancel your America’s Test Kitchen membership:
- Go to DoNotPay in any
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in America’s Test Kitchen
- Submit the request
Once you click on submit, we’ll put everything in motion by contacting America’s Test Kitchen and canceling your membership. DoNotPay will send you an email with a confirmation when your membership has been canceled. We typically get everything done in 48h.
Canceling is one of our many areas of expertise. You can rely on DoNotPay to cancel any of your subscriptions or memberships, such as:
Stop Getting Charged for Membership You Don’t Use!
Aside from canceling your memberships, DoNotPay can also help you monitor them all in one place! Link your email address or bank account with DoNotPay, and you’ll be able to see all of your active memberships. Then, you can go ahead and cancel whichever you do not use anymore.
How Else Can I Cancel America's Test Kitchen Membership?
Here are all the ways you can turn to if you want to cancel your America’s Test Kitchen membership:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|America’s Test Kitchen||No|
Cancel America’s Test Kitchen Over the Phone
To cancel your America’s Test Kitchen membership, dial 1-800-611-0760, and one of their customer service reps will take care of the cancellation. They are available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST, from Monday to Friday. Aside from canceling on Amazon if you purchased the membership there, phoning ATK is the only option to cancel. This is why their phone lines may be clogged and why you could be put on hold for a long time. DoNotPay can assist you in this, too! We can be on hold instead of you, and you can join the call once we get a hold of a customer service rep.
Cancel America’s Test Kitchen on Amazon
If you bought your ATK membership on Amazon, you can cancel it there as well. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Click on My Memberships and Subscriptions
- Tap on Manage Subscription next to America’s Test Kitchen
- Select the link under Advance Controls
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Other Ways To Reach America’s Test Kitchen
To send them an email, do the following:
- Go to the Contact page
- Click on Email
- Select Managing My Account under Choose Category
- Fill in your first and last name, and your email address
- Write down your message
- Tap on Send
Alternatives to America’s Test Kitchen
You may want to take a look around similar cooking websites where you can access videos, recipes, and cooking classes. Check out some options:
Test Out Other DoNotPay’s Features
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in a and select what you need help with. This way, you can:
- Sign up for free trials with no risks
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Deal with annoying robocalls
- Find other clinical trials near you
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Resolve unpaid bills
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Make harassment and stalking disappear
- Demand a refund from any company
- Solve your credit card problems
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Stop endless spam emails
- Schedule a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights