How to Easily Cancel an Amazon Fresh Order
Amazon Fresh can be a convenient way to avoid in-store grocery shopping. However, if your plans change shortly after you place your order, or you realize you've made a mistake in ordering a particular item, you may need to . If you decide to cancel fairly quickly after placing your order, you should be able to do this pretty easily. If not, you might have more trouble, and getting a refund on grocery items can be difficult and time-consuming.
DoNotPay can help with canceling orders and getting a refund or filing a chargeback if you can't cancel your order successfully. Here's what you should know about canceling your Amazon Fresh grocery order.
How to Cancel an Amazon Fresh Order
If your order hasn't shipped yet, learning to is simple. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the Fresh Orders tab. It will be separate from your other Amazon purchases.
- Choose View or edit order from the drop-down menu.
- From there, you'll either be able to remove individual items or cancel your whole order. Click the check box for any items you'd like to cancel or choose all of them if you'd like to cancel your whole order.
- Click Cancel Checked Items.
If you complete this process successfully, you'll receive an email confirming your cancellation. If the option to cancel isn't showing up next to your order, you might have more trouble canceling.
Problems You Might Encounter When Canceling Your Amazon Fresh Order
If you don't cancel your Amazon Fresh order quickly enough, you might run into some issues.
|Trouble Canceling||If you don't see the option to cancel your order, it's probably because it's already been shipped. If this is the case:
If that option isn't available, it might be because your order has shipped through a third party. If this happens, you can refuse the order when it arrives.
|Contact Customer Service||If you're having trouble with your order, you can call Amazon customer service at 1-888-280-4331.|
Can I Get a Refund if I Can't Cancel My Order?
Unfortunately, you can't get a refund from Amazon Fresh simply because you changed your mind about needing your order after it shipped. Amazon doesn't accept returns for grocery items. However, if any of the items in your order came damaged, you can get a refund as long as you request one within 30 days of receiving your order.
To request a refund:
- Log in to your account.
- Select Your Orders.
- Follow the prompts given.
- Choose Refund.
Since you don't need to return an item, you might be able to request an instant refund. It will show up as an option when you're requesting your refund if it's available for your transaction. If you get an instant refund, the funds for your order will be immediately available on your credit card or Amazon account. Otherwise, the refund time will depend on your payment method. You can expect your refund within:
- Three to five business days for credit cards
- Two to three hours for Amazon gift cards
- Up to 10 business days for debit cards
- Up to 10 business days for direct checking account withdrawals
If you're having trouble getting a refund, DoNotPay can help you file a chargeback.
Easily Cancel Your Amazon Fresh Order With DoNotPay
Canceling orders can be complicated. Companies generally don't make it easy to do because they don't want to lose a sale once it's been made. If you ordered groceries from Amazon Fresh and something unexpected came up, or you changed your mind about your meal plan, canceling your order can be a hassle. Fortunately, DoNotPay offers a fast, easy and successful solution. With DoNotPay's Cancel Anything product, you can avoid the time and stress required to either cancel your order or get your money back.
Here's how to get started:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit your order details, we'll get straight to work putting together a cancel request for you.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Anything
Whether it's a flight, payment, or online order, DoNotPay can help you cancel just about anything. Here are some examples:
- PayPal payment
- Venmo payment
- Zelle payment
- Cash App payment
- eBay order
- DoorDash order
- Walmart order
- Etsy order
- Southwest flight
- United flight
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay makes solving lots of different problems easier, including:
- Negotiating your regular bills
- Signing up for a free trial without risking a bill
- Filing a small claims lawsuit
- Skipping the wait when calling customer service
To easily cancel an Amazon Fresh order, contact DoNotPay today.