Cancel Alignable in Three Easy Steps
Alignable is a referral network that is used to connect small business owners. You can use Alignable to create a business profile, share your experience, seek advice, and refer customers.
With the premium subscription, you get a wider range of connections and increased visibility. About six million business owners are signed up for Alignable, and they are members of more than 35,000 communities.
If Alignable failed to meet your expectations, DoNotPay can help you cancel your subscription in no time.
How Can You Cancel Alignable by Yourself?
The only person that can delete an Alignable account is the Primary User. Once deleted, your Alignable account will be gone for good. There is no option to reactivate your account.
Before canceling your subscription, you will have to downgrade your paid membership. You can reactivate it at any time if you do that but don't delete your account.
To downgrade your Alignable account, follow the steps below:
- Go to My Membership
- Select My Business
- Click on My Membership in the dropdown menu
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Cancel Subscription
- Select Cancel Benefits
- Confirm by clicking on Cancel Benefits again in the pop-up window
- Type in a few words about why you’re downgrading your membership
- Click on Submit
Alignable will let you know when your benefits will end in the pop-up window that asks for your cancellation reasons.
If you want to delete your Alignable account permanently, do the following:
- Log in to your Alignable account
- Click on My Business in the upper-right corner
- Select Account Settings
- Tap the Deactivate Account button in the upper-right corner
- Select Email Me Deactivation Instructions
- Open the email you received
- Click on the Step One
- Type in the correct name of your business
- Enter the information about why you’re canceling
- Hit Confirm Deactivation
|Can You Terminate Your Membership Via||Yes/No|
Cancel Alignable With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay enables you a swift and easy cancellation in three steps. With our help, you won’t have to spend half an hour canceling Alignable. All you need to do to cancel via DoNotPay is to create an account in your and follow these easy instructions:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Alignable as the service you’re canceling
That’s it—a piece of cake. Your account will be canceled in 48 hours at most, and DoNotPay will send you a confirmation email.
You canceled Alignable for a reason, but you might want to keep your options open. Check out other services that are similar to Alignable in the table below:
DoNotPay Helps You Monitor and Take Control of the Unused Services You Pay For
A recent survey revealed that 84% of Americans spend about $240 a month on subscriptions they’re unaware of. The result must be shocking to you, and if you believe you also have an issue with tracking your subscriptions, sign up for DoNotPay via any and connect your email or bank account to the app so that we can:
- Reveal your hidden subscriptions
- Point out the ones that you don’t use
- Cancel them one by one
DoNotPay will ask for your permission to cancel the services you haven’t used in a while.
DoNotPay Has a Variety of Features To Offer
Not only can we cancel Alignable but also other business-related services like Yahoo Small Business and Yelp for Business. If a company doesn’t cancel your membership before the start of the new billing cycle, you have the right to request a refund. DoNotPay also has a sample letter of refund payment that can help you get your money back fast.
We don’t guarantee you’ll get a refund, but we’ll enable you to ask for what’s rightfully yours, even with the companies that grant no refunds.
This is not the full scope of what DoNotPay can do, so open our ABA-Brown-Award-winning app in your and create your account today!
We’ll make sure you get help with:
- Terminating your subscriptions and memberships for other services
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Applying for clinical trials
- Contesting parking tickets
- Blocking spam text messages
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Saying goodbye to spam emails forever
- Covering bills you're unable to pay
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information
- Disputing traffic citations
- Solving your credit card issues
- Getting even with robocalls
- Making a DMV appointment in a flash
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from companies
- Fighting speeding citations