How To Cancel Ahrefs in the Blink of an Eye
Ahrefs is an SEO software suite founded in 2011 by Dmitry Gerasimenko. It offers numerous tools that can help you rank higher on Google. If Ahrefs isn’t helpful in boosting your ranking, you can cancel the subscription easily with DoNotPay.
How To Cancel Ahrefs Subscription on Your Own
You can cancel Ahrefs subscription in one of the following ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Ahrefs Subscription via the Company's Website
When you decide to cancel your Ahrefs subscription, one of your options to do so is on their website. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Ahrefs account
- Click on Your Orders or Subscription Plan
- Select Cancel
- Wait for confirmation
How To Cancel Ahrefs Subscription via Email
Another option you have to end your Ahrefs subscription is via email. Follow these instructions:
- Write a cancellation email
- Include all the relevant information about your account
- Provide the reason for cancellation
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Wait for their response and further instructions
How To Cancel Ahrefs Subscription Over the Phone
If you want to end your Ahrefs subscription, you can get in touch with their customer service over the phone. These are the steps to take:
- Call 1 (415) 655-1014
- Provide the reason for canceling their service
- Give the necessary info to the customer service rep
- Wait for further instructions
Cancel Ahrefs With DoNotPay in No Time
If you’d rather not deal with Ahrefs customer support, you can always turn to DoNotPay for help. To be done with the process in a heartbeat, you’ll need to:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Ahrefs as the service you wish to terminate
And that’s it! We will let you know the instant your cancellation process has been finalized. You can also connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and we can identify all your memberships and get rid of the ones you are not using.
What Are the Alternative Options for Ahrefs?
In case you end your subscription with Ahrefs, you can be certain that you’ll find a suitable replacement for their services in no time. These are some of your options:
|Ubersuggest||$99 per month||
|SEMrush||$99.95 per month||
|Mangools||$49 per month||
Sue Ahrefs With DoNotPay if They Are Not Cooperating
If Ahrefs has wronged you in any way, we can help you get justice by suing them in small claims court. Trust our app, honored with the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, to deal with tedious bureaucracy problems.
DoNotPay will equip you with all the necessary paperwork you may need in court. If you want to sound more convincing and improve your chances of winning, we can also make you a script with useful arguments to use.
Your virtual assistant can also make sure the defendant gets a demand letter with all the relevant information in time. If your local small claims court allows it, we can gladly serve Ahrefs all the stamped copies of your court forms.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
Besides helping you cancel Ahrefs, we can also assist you in getting a refund from a web hosting company like Bluehost. And if you would like to try out a writing tool before committing to a monthly subscription, we can help you start a . Our virtual credit card makes sure you don’t get charged once the free trial expires by generating a number for you to use as payment detail—the company won’t be able to tell it’s not a real credit card.
DoNotPay can also help you or if you are unsatisfied with their service for any reason.
In case you’ve been writing a bit too much and don’t want to read anything else when you’re done with work, we can help you terminate your Book of the Month or membership.
Open DoNotPay in your and let us assist you with one of the following issues:
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Avoiding the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Getting sweet revenge on robocalls
- Applying for clinical trials
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Covering bills that you can't pay
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Disputing parking tickets
- Handling credit card problems
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships that you don't need
- Stopping text spam for good