Here’s How You Can Cancel Ace Family Membership Without Hassle
The Ace family are popular social media personalities that are known for their vlogs and prank videos. They host a website where they offer exclusive products and merchandise that are part of their brand. The Ace family has been involved in a slew of controversies, including questionable business practices on their website. Many members are canceling, only to find that it’s not a simple process. DoNotPay makes it easier to cancel and stops Ace Family from billing you.
How You Can Cancel Ace Family Membership on Your Own
Once you’ve had enough of Ace Family’s mediocre products, you can unsubscribe from your membership using three methods:
- Sending an email
- Canceling your account on the website
- Using DoNotPay’s app
Canceling Ace Family via Email
One of the simplest ways to cancel your Ace Family subscription is to send them an email. You can do this by:
- Typing out your account details
- Requesting that your subscription is canceled
- Sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should receive a confirmation email once the cancelation is complete.
Canceling Ace Family via Their Website
You can also cancel from your account settings on the Ace Family website. To do this:
- Go to the Ace Family Website
- Log in to your account
- Go to Manage Memberships
- Scroll down and press Cancel
Your membership will be canceled immediately.
These are the methods you can use to cancel your Ace Family membership:
Can I Cancel With
DoNotPay Is Your Ace-In-The-Hole for Canceling Subscriptions and Memberships
When you want to cancel a service without hassle, DoNotPay has your back. Our handy robot lawyer app can help unsubscribe you from any paid service within minutes. It’s the simplest way to handle cancelations. Here’s how you do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Sign in
- Locate the Find Hidden Money tab
- In the text box, enter Ace Family as the service you want to cancel
DoNotPay will then cancel your subscription. You won’t be charged by the service again. The app will notify you once the cancelation is finalized.
Let DoNotPay Track Your Subscriptions
Subscription services make up a substantial part of our yearly bills. The average American spends nearly $350 on unused subscriptions. It’s money that’s just thrown away. Consider using DoNotPay to track all of your subscriptions to help prevent this. To start using this feature, simply connect our app to your email or bank account. DoNotPay will then show you which services you’re subscribed to. You can then easily use the app to cancel the ones you don’t need anymore.
Find Another Retailer to Get Your Stuff From
Even if you’re a big fan of Ace Family, their merchandise and retail policies aren’t going to keep you interested. There are shops out there that provide better quality branded merch. If you like to display your love of pop culture icons or phenomena, you have lots of options to choose from.
Loots Wearables—$17.99 per crate
$35.83 per month
Does the Ace Family Shop Offer Prorated Refunds?
No. The company doesn’t offer any prorated refunds. It’s possible to receive a refund for a package if you request to cancel it before it’s been shipped. After shipping, the shop won’t allow you to cancel or make changes to your order.
DoNotPay Can Help You Solve All Kinds of Everyday Problems
Canceling unwanted services is just one of the many solutions our app offers users. We help take care of irritating problems and provide quick solutions for day-to-day challenges. Lots of people use DoNotPay to help lower their bills and fight annoying robocallers. DoNotPay can even get you out of a jam when you need to dispute a parking ticket. Our app will help you get acquainted with your airline passenger rights. If you get lackluster Wi-Fi when flying Southwest, you should know that you can get compensation. These are just a few of the problems DoNotPay can solve for you.
Open the app in your to learn more and start using it. Just take a look at some of the tasks DoNotPay simplifies:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Contesting parking tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps