Canceling Your BetterMe Subscription Has Never Been Easier
BetterMe has more than 100 million downloads and is currently available in about 190 countries. Although this dietary and workout application has had huge success over the years, some users are looking for options. Some people feel they have already achieved their weight loss target and would like to cancel their subscription. Others want to try out other fitness platforms, but they can't find the cancel subscription option on BetterMe.
If you wish to cancel your BetterMe subscription quickly and more conveniently, DoNotPay has a tailor-made solution for you. DoNotPay will figure out the best way to cancel the BetterMe subscription for you within the timeline you prefer. We can also help you end your membership in other platforms such as Sirius XM, Epoch Payments, Xbox Live, and CVS CarePass. Read on for more details on how DoNotPay works.
How Do I Cancel My BetterMe Subscription?
If you don't , it keeps renewing automatically at the end of each period. Even if you delete the application, it doesn't mean you've canceled your subscription. Below are the different methods you can use to cancel the BetterMe subscription.
If You Purchased the Subscription at BetterMe’s Website
- Open the BetterMe website
- Log in to your account
- Proceed to your account page or profile
- Choose 'subscriptions' or 'billings'
- Cancel your subscription
If You Purchased the Subscription on Google Play
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone's home screen
- Tap on the menu and choose subscriptions
- Select 'BetterMe: Weight Loss Running'
- Click on 'Cancel subscription'
If You Purchased the Subscription on App Store
- Click 'settings' on your iOS device
- Open your Apple ID profile
- Tap on the subscription from the profile page
- Go through the list and choose 'BetterMe: Weight Loss Running'
- Select the 'Cancel Subscription' option at the end of the page
|Can You Cancel BetterMe Via||Yes/No|
|Company Website/ Support Form (or another alternative method)||Yes|
Remember to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours to the end of your current subscription or the trial period.
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Stops Free Trials Before You're Charged
If you fail to cancel your BetterMe subscription after the free trial, there will be an automatic charge on your account. To avoid these extra charges after your free trial period ends, you can use the DoNotPay virtual credit card. Generally, a virtual credit card is a random and uniquely generated credit card number that you can use to make purchases online or sign up for free trials.
How the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card Works
DoNotPay's virtual credit card creates a temporary account number that prevents fraudsters from misusing your personal details. You can only use this virtual card on one merchant, one spending amount, and one transaction. Also, while using DoNotPay's Free Trial Card, you are free to use any name or address. You can use this card as a VCC to sign up for any service like you would with a credit card. Once the DoNotPay app generates a random email address, you'll receive it in your email.
DoNotPay's free trial card saves you time and money in the following ways:
- Canceling subscriptions on your behalf
- Generating random credit card numbers
- Not approving subscriptions
- Billing pages automatically
Have DoNotPay Cancel Your BetterMe Subscription
If you no longer use your BetterMe subscription but haven't canceled the subscription, you'll continue paying for a service you no longer use. DoNotPay can help you cancel all your unwanted membership and subscriptions from any company with a click on a button. We know canceling your subscriptions may be a complex process. That's why DoNotPay is here to make it stress-free for you. Just tell us the services you want to cancel, and we will manage all the cancellations for you.
Here is what you need to do on DoNotPay:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Whether you want the service canceled immediately or at a later date, DoNotPay will do all the hard work on your behalf.
DoNotPay Helps You Manage and Cancel All of Your Subscriptions With a Click of a Button
Other subscriptions that you can cancel using DoNotPay include:
What Other Assistance Can DoNotPay Provide?
There are several other solutions that you can find on DoNotPay. You can download the DoNotPay app on your device to see the other things that you can achieve using this platform, such as:
- Get your parking tickets voided or reduced
- Protect your privacy while looking for unclaimed assets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Cutting down on waiting time when calling customer service
- Get unsubscribed from email spam
DoNotPay offers a hub of solutions to various issues you may want to solve in a faster and less frustrating way. Contact DoNotPay today to get started.