How to Cancel Your Best Fitness Membership In 2 Minutes
There's no better way to improve your health and wellness than to incorporate some sort of exercise into your daily routine. However, with so many jobs offering remote options and people spending more time at home, many fitness fanatics are choosing to ditch the gym and get their sweat on from the comfort of their homes. If this sounds like you, and if you want to take care of a , you've come to the right place.
DoNotPay makes it a breeze to cancel any membership or subscription. While you can cancel your Best Fitness membership on your own, it could take a long time and cause you a great deal of stress. DoNotPay simplifies the process, with just a few steps required to send through your Best Fitness cancel membership request.
What is Best Fitness?
Best Fitness is a chain of fitness clubs located in New Hampshire, New York, and Massachusetts. With a total of nine different locations throughout those three states, hundreds of patrons flock to Best Fitness to enjoy personalized training sessions, exercise classes, and high-quality gym equipment. Best Fitness is well-known for its variety of classes, which include:
- Yoga studio sessions
- Spin classes
- Barre classes
- Dance sessions and personal training courses
Best Fitness also has a wide variety of weight-training equipment, for those who wish to put on some headphones and enjoy some music while lifting heavy weights. As much as you might enjoy visiting Best Fitness, there are good reasons why you might need to cancel your membership. For example, you might not have time to visit the gym in person anymore, or you might want to save some money and work out at home.
You might have also experienced some issues with the location that you regularly visit. Still, Best Fitness doesn't always make it easy to , even if you've been a longtime patron of the gym.
How to Cancel a Best Fitness Membership on Your Own
According to the Best Fitness website, all member billing issues are handled through ABC Financial. While you can change your account information and update your billing preferences through ABC Financial, if you want to cancel your membership, you have to do so in person at the gym where you originally signed up.
Here's how to do that:
- Find the location where you first became a member of Best Fitness. You can check the Best Fitness website if you need to get the exact address and phone number. It's also a good idea to call ahead and make sure that someone will be there to help you cancel your membership when you decide to stop by.
- When you go to the gym to cancel your Best Fitness membership, make sure to bring along your ID. This will help the staff verify that your account information is correct and help to expedite the cancellation process. Ask for a manager if one is available since that might also make the process go smoother.
- Finally, have some patience with the staff, if you choose to cancel your membership by yourself. It can take a little while to fully process a membership cancellation, especially if there are other customers in the gym who need attention. Depending on where you are at in the billing cycle, you might still be charged on the next monthly cycle - so make sure to ask the staff for clarification before you leave.
|Can You Cancel Best Fitness Via
Canceling your Best Fitness membership by yourself can be a pain, especially since you have to take time out of your busy day to contact the gym and answer a series of questions about your account. If you want to expedite the process of cancellation and save time so you can focus on other things, utilize DoNotPay. Our Manage Subscriptions product makes it a breeze to cancel any subscription or membership service that you no longer need.
DoNotPay Makes it Easy to Cancel Your Best Fitness Membership
If you need to ditch a subscription without the hassle, DoNotPay has got you covered. Here's how to cancel in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf. With DoNotPay, you can enjoy the benefits that come with more free time and possibly even pocket some extra cash for your unused subscriptions as well.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Any Service or Subscription
DoNotPay has helped thousands of people get money back from their subscriptions and memberships that they no longer have use for - and we can help you too! Here's just a few of the many subscriptions and memberships DoNotPay can help you cancel:
- Planet Fitness membership
- CVS CarePass
- Xbox Live subscription
- SiriusXM subscription
- Massage Envy membership
- Epoch payments