How to Save Money With Zara's Price Adjustment Policy
Zara is one of the largest fast-fashion brands in the world. Before you purchase something from Zara, you might want to find out if the company does price adjustment and price matching. So, what's Zara’s price adjustment policy?
In the highly competitive retail world, price adjustment policies can help you get the best bang for your buck. Several major retail brands have a price adjustment policy, where they promise to match a competitor's current price for the same item. These include Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Walmart, HomeDepot, Lowes, Costco, Kohl's, Nordstrom, and a few others.
Others, including Zara, don't offer price adjustments. Even with the brands that have a price adjustment policy, you still have to jump through a few hoops to get a lower price. The entire process can be time-consuming and very frustrating. Fortunately, DoNotPay offers a faster, more convenient, and less frustrating way to take advantage of the . Keep reading to learn more.
Does Zara Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
No, the company does not have a policy at this time. While many retailers offer price adjustments both online and in-store, the Spanish apparel retailer is not one of them. So, for instance, if you buy something at the regular price, then it goes on sale the following day, you cannot return it to get a lower price.
According to Zara's website and their Terms and Conditions, if there's a discrepancy between the prices displayed online and those marked on in-store items, the correct price will show at checkout. Zara stores all over the country follow this corporate policy.
How to Save Money When Shopping at Zara
Since Zara doesn't offer price adjustment or price matching, you might be interested in other ways to save money when shopping at the apparel retailer. Zara is still great for shoppers on a budget; you don't need to break the bank every time you go shopping. Here are a few ways to save money when shopping at Zara:
- Capitalize on Zara sales, which usually come with massive discounts, sometimes even offering 75% off their regular prices. Subscribe to the Zara newsletter to receive prior in-store and online sales notifications.
- Find coupons, deals, and discounts for more shopping opportunities with Zara. A simple Google search can direct you to some great savings deals at Zara and other retailers.
- Take advantage of Zara employee discounts. The company's employees get up to 25% discount on all products, including those on sale. Befriend a Zara employee — or become one — to take advantage of these discounts.
- Choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping costs. Instead of having to pay the shipping fee, you can choose to have your order delivered to a nearby Zara for free and then pick it up.
What Other Pricing/Discount Policies Does Zara Offer?
Although Zara does not offer price matching/adjustments, the table below explains what discount policies it does offer:
Alternatives to Zara That Offer Price Matching/Adjustments
If you are looking for Zara alternatives that offer price adjustments, you are in luck. Many clothing retailers offer price matching/adjustment. Some of the apparel retailers that you can check out if you are looking for price adjustments and price matching opportunities include:
- Urban Outfitters
- American Eagle
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Banana Republic
- Old Navy
- The Children's Place
If you find that any clothing item you bought has gone on sale, don't worry. These retail brands will honor their price adjustment policy and give your money back. Terms and conditions apply.
How to Find the Best Deals and Coupons With DoNotPay
As stated earlier in the article, even brands that offer price adjustments don't make it easy for shoppers to price match and get the best prices. If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in three easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
If you haven’t already, make sure to include that DoNotPay can also:
- Find the Best Deals - DoNotPay can also help you find the cheapest price available for your desired purchase! Just use the Find the Best Deals service to have us find the best deals for your item. We’ll send you the top 3 lowest prices we find for your item.
- Deals and Coupons - DoNotPay can also help you find relevant promo codes redeemable at Zara. Just use the Deals and Coupons service to have us scan the web for active coupon codes.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you solve a wide range of problems, including:
- Credit card issues
- Finding unclaimed money
- Contact customer service
- Cancel free trials without incurring charges
- Redeem gift cards
Get the DoNotPay app today to enjoy these services.