The Ins and Outs of Target’s Price Match Policies
When it comes to getting the best deals, sometimes you have to match prices. At big retailers like Target, matching prices might not be as easy as you think. Thankfully, there are services like DoNotPay that can help you with this. Read on to find out how you can get the help you need with quickly and easily to get the best deals.
What is Target Price Matching?
allows you to save money when shopping at Target. If you find an item online or in-store at a competitor's store for less, Target will match that price. Here are answers to your Target price matching questions:
- Are there any restrictions for Target price matching? Yes. The item must be available for purchase from a local competitor's brick and mortar location or their website to be eligible for price match. The item must be identical to the one sold at Target (same size, color, model number, brand, etc.). In addition, the price of the item must include all taxes and shipping fees (if applicable).
- Can I price match with multiple retailers? No. You can only use one retailer to price match per item per transaction.
- Can I get a price adjustment if the price drops after my purchase? Yes! Just request a price adjustment within 14 days of your purchase if the item goes on sale. The item must be identical (brand name, SKU number, color, etc.) and currently in stock at your local store or on Target.com to be eligible for a price adjustment.
Knowing where to start with Target price matches will help you get the best prices on the products you buy every day.
How Do I Do Target Price Matches Manually?
Now, you might want to start with trying to do Target price matches yourself. Luckily, it is not too difficult to do price matches if you know where to start. These steps will walk you through the steps of Target price matches to help you get started:
How to get the target price match at Target? Follow these steps.
- Show them the product they want.
- Scan the QR code of it or tell them its name or SKU.
- Show them the competitor's prices.
- Get a discount matching or beating the price of competitors.
Target price matching is the ability for a customer to get an item for the advertised price at the time of purchase at a Target store if you find that item in another store and bring it to Target.
The Target Price Match Policy Details
|Time-Frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Exclusions:||Clearance items, third-party sellers, alcoholic beverages, + more|
|Where to Redeem:||In-store at any lane or at guest services|
Target price match is when you buy an item advertised for a lower price and then ask the retailer to match that price. DoNotPay can help with Target Price Matches and will match Target Prices quickly, charging 0% commission.
What Should I Know When Doing Target Price Matches?
Target price match is a great way for customers to get the best deals possible on the items they want to buy. It's a policy that allows you to fight for the lowest prices on products you want. If you find an item on Target.com and then find it at a lower price in the store or at another retailer, Target will match the lower price.
If you're planning a shopping trip to Target, you should take advantage of this policy and make sure you're getting the best deal!
Target Price Match
Target will match the price of any online retailer, including
- And more
There might not be proof of a competitor's lower (regular) price (such as an advertisement). In that case, Target will not be able to honor its price-match Promise policy and give you a refund for 110% of the difference between their regular price and competitors.
How Can DoNotPay Help Do a Target Price Match?
DoNotPay can help you with a Target price match in a matter of minutes! We will show you how to do it quickly and easily. Just follow these steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
Enter the details of your Target purchase and paste the URL of the item's page from another store where you found it cheaper.
Let DoNotPay do the rest!
Keep track of the progress by checking your email inbox regularly. Once we have everything we need, we will generate a price adjustment request letter for you, ready to be submitted to Target's customer support team.
DoNotPay can also:
- Find the Best Deals - DoNotPay can also help you find the cheapest price available for your desired purchase! Just use the Find the Best Deals service to have us find the best deals for your item. We’ll send you the top 3 lowest prices we find for your item.
- Deals and Coupons - DoNotPay can also help you find relevant promo codes redeemable at Target. Just use the Deals and Coupons service to have us scan the web for active coupon codes.
Other Options to Get the Most From Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you claim the best price match not only in Target but also from:
There are tons of ways we can help you save money, including:
- Getting refunds for faulty products
- Getting compensation for delayed flights
- Get help with insurance claims
- Checking if an item is still under warranty
- Disputing parking tickets (in both the US and UK)
Automating simple tasks like filing forms make it easier to do things that can often be complicated. DoNotPay is the solution to make your life easier by automating these tasks to help you save money.