Get Yorba Linda Pet Licenses Using the DoNotPay App
The city of Yorba Linda, California, is known to locals as a terrific place to live. It's a beautiful, closely-knit, historic community. Pets are welcomed and loved, and the area boasts a dedicated equestrian community and lots of horse sports. There's plenty of outdoor recreation, and Yorba Linda residents are known for their active lifestyle. That's why the DoNotPay App is so popular for getting pet licenses in Yorba Linda.
DoNotPay allows you to license your pet faster and easier than dealing with the local government by yourself. We'll explore all the different ways you can get a Yorba Linda dog license.
- How to get a Yorba Linda pet license using DoNotPay (it's fast and easy!)
- How to apply for a Yorba Linda pet license by yourself
- Local regulations regarding pet ownership
- Why pet licenses are essential in California
- And why the DoNotPay App should be your preferred way to apply for pet licenses in Yorba Linda and everywhere else, too!
First, let's talk about how fast and easy it is to apply for Yorba Linda pet licenses with DoNotPay. This is important if your pet license has been revoked.
How to Get a Yorba Linda Pet License Using DoNotPay
1. Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
2. Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in, in this case Yorba Linda, which is in Orange County.
3. Enter some information about your pet, like the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, age, and so on.
4. Upload any documents from the vet, such as the rabies vaccination certificate.
5. Enter your contact information.
6. Complete your application by paying the license processing fee. DoNotPay will apply on your behalf.
See how easy that was? No long lines, no social distancing, you didn't even need to put on a mask.
Now let's talk about the other ways to get a pet license in Yorba Linda.
Getting a Yorba Linda/Orange County Pet License by Yourself
Whether you choose to apply in person or by mail, you can always apply for pet licenses by yourself. Here are the Orange County pet licensing fees:
|Puppy - for dogs 4-6 months of age||12||$28|
|Unsterilized dog (Senior owner 60 years and up)||12||$159|
|Sterilized dog (Senior owner 60 years and up, Multiple discounts allowed per household for altered dogs. More than three must apply for an animal permit if allowed in their jurisdiction)||12||$14|
|Late fee - per dog||12||$48|
|Collections Fee (This fee is assessed when a customer's past-due license is sent to TTC for collections. This fee cannot be waived.)||$58|
|Non-compliance (This fee is assessed when an Animal Control Officer cites a customer for non-compliance of licensing after an account is sent to TTC for collections)||$112|
How to Apply for a Yorba Linda Pet License in Person
To apply for a pet license in Yorba Linda by yourself, you'll need to visit the office at 1630 Victory Road, which is actually in Tustin. The challenge for most folks is that the licensing office is only open on Mondays, 8 am to 5 pm, and Wednesdays, 8 am to 7 pm.
So if you work during regular hours or commute within Orange County, it can be a struggle to get there on time. Once you arrive, plan on waiting in line for a little while. The county has a pretty good reputation for customer service, but there is usually a small line since the hours are limited. Remember to bring all your paperwork (a rabies certificate is essential.)
You Can Apply by Mail for a Yorba Linda Pet License
To apply by mail for your Yorba Linda pet license:
- Print this application.
- Fill it out, and enclose copies of your rabies certificate and proof of sterilization from your vet.
- Enclose the correct fee: $28 for a sterilized dog, $159 for an intact dog, cats are $9.
- You may also need to pay late fees -- $58 -- if your pet license is past due. And if an animal control officer was out to your home for unlicensed animals, there would be another $112 non-compliance fee.
The point we're making is that you should get your pet licenses on time every year to save those fees.
Once that's done, put it all in the mail to:
OC Animal Care, Licensing Department
1630 Victory Road
Tustin, CA 92782
Then play the waiting game. Hopefully, the postal service doesn't lose your mail. You'll receive your pet licenses within a few weeks. The DoNotPay App is the faster and easier way to apply for pet licenses in Yorba Linda! And you mustn't let those licenses lapse, or you'll be on the hook to pay expensive fees and fines.
Yorba Linda has Rules About Pet Ownership.
Now, let's learn more about pet licensing.
Orange County ordinances say that locals can only own three pets, whether they 're cats or dogs. If you are a professional breeder or trainer or keep four or more dogs or cats, you'll need special animal permits. All pets need to be vaccinated against rabies, and sterilized animals are more affordable for yearly licensing. That's because California has animal control problems: feral cats and stray dogs.
The DoNotPay App Can Help You Get Pet Licenses Anywhere.
If you move away from Orange County, you can use the DoNotPay App again to apply for pet licenses.
The app works for pet licenses all over the country.
Use it for pet licenses in:
No matter where you go, the DoNotPay App makes it easy to manage your pet licenses online. Try it today.