Easily Get Your Frisco Pet License With DoNotPay
Owning a pet is very rewarding, but comes with many responsibilities. Not only do you have to make sure your pet is happy and healthy, but you are also responsible for making sure that your pet is a good citizen. This includes making sure that your pet is appropriately licensed and registered.
A Frisco pet license can help get your pet returned to you faster if they ever run away from home. Additionally, a valid Frisco pet license notes that you follow local vaccination requirements. While it is possible to get a Frisco pet license on your own, using DoNotPay can help save you a great deal of time.
What Are the Requirements for a Pet License in Frisco?
Here are a few things to know about pet licensing in the city of Frisco, Texas:
- Pet registration is voluntary for the city of Frisco.
- All registered dogs and cats four months and older must have a current rabies vaccination.
- Registrations may be purchased for one or three years.
- Registrations expire 30 days after the anniversary date of the vaccination.
- Pet owners who have properly registered their dog or cat will not be charged the $75 city impound fee if the city retrieves the lost pet.
How Much Does It Cost to License a Pet in Frisco?
There is a cost associated with licensing a pet in Frisco. Here are the current fees:
|Spay/Neuter Status||License Validity||Fee|
|An unaltered pet with a microchip||1 year||$6.25|
|An unaltered pet with a microchip||3 years||$16.00|
|An unaltered pet without a microchip||1 year||$7.50|
|An unaltered pet without a microchip||3 years||$20.00|
|An altered pet with a microchip||1 year||$5.00|
|An altered pet with a microchip||3 years||$12.50|
|An altered pet without a microchip||1 year||$6.25|
|An altered pet without a microchip||3 years||$16.00|
|Replacement tag fee||Per tag||$5.00|
How to Get a Frisco Pet License on Your Own
If you want to get a Frisco pet license on your own, you have a few options.
1. Register Your Pet Online
You can get a Frisco pet license online by visiting Pet Data. To register your pet online, you will need to have some documents on hand when you begin the process, including a current rabies vaccination certificate, proof of a spay or neuter, and proof of a microchip number.
You will also need a payment method, such as a credit card. Please note that there is an additional convenience fee of $1.95 to register your pet online and that you must scan and mail the required documents by mail (or submit them in person) for the registration to be issued.
2. Register Your Pet In-Person
You can visit the Animal Services Department at the Frisco Police Department, located at 7200 Stonebrook Parkway in Frisco, to register your pet in person. You will need to bring all the required documents listed above, as well as a method of payment. Make sure to call the Frisco Pet Registration department at 214-687-9137 before your visit to verify the hours.
3. Get a Pet License by Mail
Finally, it is possible to get your Frisco pet license by mail. To do this, enclose copies of all required paperwork (listed above), along with a check or money order made payable to "Frisco Pet Registration" to Frisco Pet Registration, c/o PetData, PO Box 141929, Irving, TX 75014-1929.
You may include a copy of a registration application found on Pet Data, but getting your Frisco pet license is not required.
It is possible to get a Frisco pet license on your own - but if you want to save a great deal of time, turn to DoNotPay. DoNotPay is the fast, easy, successful solution for getting your Frisco pet license.
Get a Frisco Pet License With DoNotPay
How to Save Time Registering Your Pet in Frisco using DoNotPay:
DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
2. Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in.
3. Tell us more about your pet, including the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, approximate age, and more.
4. Upload evidence documents that prove that your pet has been spayed/neutered (if applicable) and a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Complete your application by paying the license processing fee, so we can file the application on your behalf.
And that's it! DoNotPay will handle the pet license process for you, saving you time and frustration.
DoNotPay Is the Easiest Way to License Pets
DoNotPay is the fast, easy, successful way to license your pet in Frisco. But our services aren’t just limited to Frisco. DoNotPay can help with licensing your pet in the following places:
- King County
- LA County
- Maricopa County
- Orange County
- Pierce County
- Washington State
DoNotPay simplifies the process for you, saving you from downloading and filling out paperwork and making in-person visits to license offices. If you need to register a pet in Frisco, turn to DoNotPay!