How to Cancel Ulta Orders the Easy Way
Ulta Beauty is a chain of American beauty stores that retails cosmetics, body products, perfumes, nail products, and hair care products. It was established in 1989 at Osco, and ever since, it has expanded and grown to become one of the leading beauty stores in America.Many customers have given positive reviews about their products. But what happens when you make a mistake when ordering something from the store, or you find a better product after placing an order? Most retail stores make it difficult to cancel orders to discourage customers from doing so.
For this reason, DoNotPay developed its latest innovative product to assist you in in a better and more convenient way. Read the rest of this piece to understand more.
How to Cancel Ulta Orders
As mentioned previously, is not a walk in the park. In fact, the beauty store has not given a clearly defined procedure for doing so. Even if you manage to cancel your order, which is highly unlikely, you will have to go through a tiresome and very arduous process.
While the process involved when canceling orders from Ulta beauty stores is complex and, most of the time, unsuccessful, it does not mean that you should not give it a try. There are several ways you cancel Ulta orders:
- By Phone - You can try canceling Ulta orders by contacting their guest service number. However, you ought to do so within five days, after which you will no longer be able to cancel.
- Email - You can also email the company by visiting their webpage. You will be required to fill in the field that appears with your appropriate details including, your full name, phone number, email address, topic, and sub-topic—which is cancel order.
Like many other customer services of other companies, Ulta customer service may take a while to respond after calling them. Even if they do, you are most likely going to be taken through rounds of complex procedures just to make you give up and stall your attempts at getting your orders canceled. In doing so, they will manage to keep the money that could be otherwise lost when you cancel their product.
|Ulta Beauty Contact Information|
|Address||ULTA.com Returns Center
1135 Arbor Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
How to Request a Refund From Ulta
There are some cases when making a return rather than canceling the product might be more helpful. For instance, when you order a specific product and the wrong one is delivered to you. In this case, you have to follow the following procedure to make a return and possibly get a refund:
- Returning your order to Ulta beauty store - This method is better because the refund process is faster, and you will not be charged return shipping costs. All you have to do is take the product(s) back to the Ulta store you made the purchase. You should also carry the email confirmation order and the genuine packaging materials.
- Returning your order by mail - Although using this method will have you pay the return shipping cost, you will save the time you could have spent when returning the order to the store physically.
You should address the product return to the address indicated above. No matter which method you choose to use, a refund will be issued to you provided you make the return within 60 days of placing the order.
Is Ulta Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue It
If you tried canceling your Ulta orders to no avail, you can sue the company. The Consumer Contracts Regulations prohibit companies from making it hard for clients to cancel their orders.
Suppose you tried to seek help by contacting Ulta customer service, and you did not get any assistance. In that case, you may want to file a complaint letter to the Better Business Bureau. However, suing the company in a small claims court is far more effective as you may be able to get your money back.
DoNotPay can help you sue Ulta Beauty store Inc. with just a few clicks of a button. Our chargebacks and refunds product will make the entire process incredibly straightforward, smooth, and convenient so that you don't have to struggle, as is the case when suing the company by yourself.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Ulta Orders
DoNotPay understands that can be very grueling, especially when trying to reach their customer service to get help. That's why it developed its new product to make the process involved effortless, painless, and less complicated.
Here is how to get started:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on composing a cancellation letter for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Simply sign up to DoNotPay to get started on canceling orders or payments from other companies like:
Besides assisting you in canceling orders, DoNotPay can also assist you with other tedious and wearisome tasks, including:
- Burner phones
- Airline flight compensation
- Chargebacks and refunds
- Credit cards
- Free trials
- Customer service
- Negotiate hotel bill
- Help with bills
Why hesitate? Let DoNotPay assist you in canceling anything in a quick and hassle-free approach.