How to Cancel Your Three Contract
Three is the UK's largest connectivity company, serving over 9.3 people on 100 MHz of the contiguous 5G network. The Three shops give the customers access to the latest devices at no upfront costs and continued partial payments over the next few months. If you would like to cancel your Three contract, you'll first need to decide whether you want to keep your current number and move to a new network provider or get a new number. You can also cancel the contract outright without considering the possibility of another number. For example, this may happen if you move to another country or just want to stay without a phone.
No matter your option, DoNotPay will help youwithout hassle. DoNotPay has a Cancel Subscriptions UK product that will contact the company on your behalf and request for cancellation.
What Are Three's Contract Cancelling Policies?
- notices must be submitted to Three 30 days ahead.
- If you cancel the contract within the minimum contract period, you may incur cancellation charges for cancelling your contract early.
- Three can help you move to a new network provider through the PAC and STAC codes.
How to Cancel Three Contract by Yourself
Three allows you to cancel your contract in three ways. First, you can cancel through a PAC, STAC, or standard cancelling.
PAC Code Cancellation
The Porting Authorization Code (PAC) process is where you cancel your Three contract and move to another network, but you would like to retain the number. You can use the PAC code in three ways.
- Online on the My3 account website.
- Text Message – Text PAC followed by your birthdate in the DDMMYYYY format to 65075 to get the PAC code to your phone.
- Phone – Call 333 from your Three phone or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone during business hours.
If you are cancelling the contract using the PAC code, there is no need for the 30-day notice.
STAC Code Cancellation
The Service Termination Authorization Code process will allow you to move to a new network but start afresh with a new number. You can get it through the methods used to get a PAC code, and the 30-day notice does not apply. However, if you are still on the minimum contract term, an exit fee may apply.
With standard cancellation, there is no consideration for moving to another network, and so a 30-day notice will apply. To cancel the contract, you'll need to call Three on 333, Monday-Friday 8 am-8 pm, Saturday 9 am-6 pm, and Sunday 9 am-6 pm.
If you choose to terminate your contract within the minimum contract term, you'll pay a cancellation fee equivalent to the charges for the remaining months minus a 20% discount.
To check how much cancellation charges apply to your contract, you can text INFO, followed by your birth date in DDMMYYYY to 85075.
For more information on cancelling your Three contract, you can contact the company through the following contact details.
|Three Contact Information|
|Phone number:||333 on a Three phone or 0333 338 1001 on any other phone|
|Postal Address:||450 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6GF|
Does Three Charge Any Cancellation Fees?
Yes. Three charges cancellation costs if you cancel the contract within the minimum contract term. The amount varies depending on how much you pay monthly and how many months you remain to complete the contract.
For example, if your monthly payment is £25 and your remaining months in the minimum contract term is six, you'll pay £25 x 6 to get £150. This amount is subjected to a 20% discount. So 20% of £150 to give you £30. Therefore, the total cancellation fee you'll pay will be £150 - £30 to get £120.
What Three Looks Like on Bank Statements
Three Mobile may show up on your statement as:
- THREE - MAIDENHEAD
- THREE - MAIDENHEAD MAIDENHEAD GBR
- THREE.CO.UK, THREE.CO.
- THREE-TOPUP(WEB) GLASGOW GBR
- THREE STORE
- THREE STORES GLASGOW GBR
- THREE-BILLPAY(WEB) GLASGOW GBR
- THREE-TOPUP(WEB), THREE.CO. GB
- THREE-TOPUP(WEB) THREE.CO.
- THREE-TOPUP(WEB) THREE.CO. GB
- THREE (ONLINE)
- THREE-TOPUP(HS) THREE.CO.
- THREE.CO.UK, THREE.CO. GB
- THREE.CO.UK LTD MAIDENHEAD
- THREE-TOP UP (WEB) GLASGOW
- THREE STORE LONDON GBR
- THREE (ONLINE), THREE.CO. GB
- THREE-TOPUP(WEB), THREE.CO.
- THREE-TOPUP(HS), THREE.CO. GB
- THREE (ONLINE), THREE.CO.
- THREE-BILL PAY (WEB ) GLASGOW
- THREE-BILLPAY(WEB), THREE.CO.
- THREE.CO.UK THREE.CO.
- THREE-RETAIL, THREE.CO.
- THREE (ONLINE) THREE.CO. GB
How to Cancel Three Contract With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is familiar with the different ways of cancelling Three contracts and can help you through it. DoNotPay's Cancel Subscriptions UK product will help you contact the company and commence the cancellation process.
Here's how DoNotPay works.
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on cancelling your subscription! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can also help you cancel the following subscriptions.
- Planet fitness
- CVS Carepass
- Xbox Live
- Now TV
- Virgin Media
- BT Sport
- Vodafone Contract
- Just eat order
- Admiral Renewal
- RAC membership
- Beer 52
- AA Membership
Check out to get started.