Let Our Robot Lawyer Stop Zillow Emails Once and for All!
Zillow is an online real estate agency stationed in Seattle. Although Zillow informs you about good deals on properties or rental houses, its emails can sometimes overflow your inbox with offers you aren’t interested in. This is where DoNotPay can swoop in and stop Zillow spam emails from clogging your inbox.
If you are thinking about unsubscribing from Zillow and want to stop receiving emails from the company, you’ve come to the right place. DoNotPay can help you block spam using your Android phone or Apple device.
How to Unsubscribe From Zillow Emails on Your Own
In 2019, 196 million people used Zillow to look for a home—but all were left with inboxes stuffed with Zillow emails! Zillow uses various types of emails to bring its offers closer to its customers, which is why you are likely put on multiple Zillow mailing lists. Their emails are usually about:
- General emails and alerts
- Saved searches
- Saved homes
You can unsubscribe from email lists through the Zillow website or the Zillow app.
Bear in mind that there is always an unsubscribe button at the bottom of every Zillow email.
Unsubscribe From General Emails and Alerts
General emails and alerts are usually about good offers that are currently available in Zillow’s database. If you are looking to unsubscribe from these emails you need to:
- Log into your Zillow account
- Click on Subscriptions
- Select Unsubscribe From All Zillow Notifications or tap on each type of email individually to unsubscribe from it if you are using the app
Stop Receiving Saved Search Emails
Have you been using Zillow’s search bar to look for a home and saved a couple of searches to check whether a favorable listing would pop up later on, only to regret that decision as soon as Zillow started bombarding your inbox?
If you want to unsubscribe from saved search emails, you should:
- Go to your Zillow account
- Click on the My Zillow button
- Select the Saved Searches section
- Select Never as the option from the drop-down menu
You can also click on the Delete button if you want to remove any searches that are no longer relevant to you. Unsubscribing from these emails is a bit different when using the Zillow app. In that case, you have to:
- Log into your account
- Click on Updates located in the bottom menu bar
- Tap on Edit
- Select the search you want to unsubscribe from
- Tap on the Toggle Off Email Notification to stop receiving emails for that search
Get Rid of Saved Homes Emails
Saved home emails are about updates for the listings you found interesting on the Zillow website. To stop receiving saved homes emails you should:
- Sign in to your Zillow account using your web browser or the app
- Click on My Zillow
- Select Saved Homes
- Click the heart icon on every house image or tap if you are using the app
When you click the heart icon, the listing will disappear from your Saved Homes section.
How to Get Zillow to Stop Sending Emails Using DoNotPay
With DoNotPay, you can unsubscribe from Zillow emails in a flash. All you have to do is:
- Go to DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Spam Collector option
- Type in your email to connect it to DoNotPay
- Wait until you receive the next email from Zillow and forward it to email@example.com
Once DoNotPay receives the email, we will automatically unsubscribe you from the sender. If there is a class action against them, a flag will appear in the Spam Collector tab on your DoNotPay dashboard. You may choose to join it and get compensation.
Make sure to always report spam abuse and use DoNotPay to get revenge on those annoying spammers!
Can I Unsubscribe from Zillow Emails Via
Why Do I Keep Receiving Emails from Zillow?
By using Zillow’s service, you automatically consent to receive their emails. That said, Zillow offers you a choice to unsubscribe from receiving emails at any given time.
Once you click the unsubscribe button, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for Zillow to stop sending you emails.
Zillow also provides you with an option to edit the number of emails you want to receive. So if you are still interested in Zillow’s special offers but don’t want to be overwhelmed with their emails, you can choose to decrease the number of emails sent to you.
Spot Zillow Phishing Emails
Fox 5 news reported a scam attempt from a group of people pretending to be Zillow employees. The police officer who investigated the case reported that a couple who had been looking for a house on Zillow had left their information in case a good offer showed up. It wasn’t long before they were contacted through email by scammers who pretended to be Zillow agents.
They offered the couple a price for a house that was too good to be true. Luckily, the couple only signed a credit application, and as soon as they found out they had not been talking to Zillow employees, they canceled the application and avoided being scammed.
Zillow warns people about phishing emails and says that there are some ways to spot them. You’ll be able to discern malicious emails as the scammers will:
- Request that you send them money using MoneyGram or Western Union
- Pretend to be living in a foreign country while renting or selling a home in the United States
- Ask for your personal and financial information
- Misspell words
Get Rid of Physical Junk Mail
If you are bothered by spam emails, then you are probably annoyed by physical junk mail as well. If you want to keep your home mailbox clean, click the Enroll Now button, send us a picture of your mail, and see what happens! With our new DoNotMail feature, we will keep your mailbox clean by unsubscribing you from any senders that are filling your mailbox with physical spam!
DoNotPay Can Do So Much More Than Just Stop Zillow Emails
With around 60 million spam emails sent each day, you will want to know how to stop them from cramming up your inbox—but our nifty app can help with so much more!
Log in to your DoNotPay account using your web browser, and our robot lawyer will help you:
- Cancel any subscription or membership
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get refunds from other companies
- Get compensation from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Sue anyone or any company in small claims court
- Dispute parking tickets
- Cope with speeding tickets
- Skip the phone queue when reaching out to customer service reps
- Get rid of spam emails for good
- Schedule an appointment with the DMV
- Deal with traffic tickets
- Postpone bills you’re unable to pay