How To Get a Pet License in Roseville, California
Having a license for your pet is an essential thing you can do as a pet owner. A current Roseville pet license on your pet's collar makes it easy for animal control officers and pet shelter employees to find the owner if a pet gets lost quickly. Unfortunately, requesting a pet license can sometimes be time-consuming. Using DoNotPay to get your pet is a lot faster.
There are three ways you can get a Roseville pet license;
- By Mail
To request your license by mail takes time. You have to provide the necessary information, mail it and wait for several weeks before you get your license. Requesting your pet license online is faster, but you have to pay a service fee. The faster, more convenient way to get your pet license is to use DoNotPay. DoNotPay provides an easier way for .
DoNotPay also helps residents from the following cities and states receive their pet licenses:
What Are the Different Ways to License a Pet in Roseville, CA?
The city of Roseville has partnered with Pet Data, the nation's only full-service animal registration provider. They help with the two options mentioned earlier.
To request your license by mail, you need to:
- Send a copy of your pet's current rabies certificate, along with your check to the city of Roseville Animal Licensing.
- Documentation proving that your pet is spayed or neutered.
- If you're renewing your license, you need to provide your license/microchip number.
To request your license online, go to the Pet Data website, enter your zip code and fill out the information.
However, the fastest way to license a pet is to use DoNotPay. DoNotPay can help you get your pet license immediately online.
How Much Does It Cost to License a Pet in Roseville, CA?
The city of Roseville requires that all dogs four months and older must be licensed. Licenses purchased over 30 days late will be assessed a late fee.
Here are the costs for the license fees in Roseville:
|Standard Licensing Fees||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
|Senior Citizens Age 65 And Over||-||-||-|
|Late Fee For An Unaltered Pet||$10|
|Late Fee For A Spayed/Neutered Pet||$5|
|Replacement Tag Fee||$5|
Payment for your license is due within fifteen days of the expiration date of your current license. If you're requesting a pet license for the first time, you must purchase it within thirty days of obtaining a cat or dog or within thirty days of moving to Roseville.
Licensing revenue pays for emergency medical care for stray animals that are found injured.
Obtaining your pet license through the city of Roseville may not be the fastest, most convenient way to go.
Save Time Registering Your Pet in Roseville, CA using DoNotPay:
If you want a faster and easier option, DoNotPay can help you apply for your pet license right from your laptop.
We'll help you navigate the application process through our Pet Licenses solution and check how much you owe in fees. Then, all you have to do is answer a few questions about your pet, and we'll complete the rest of the application on your behalf.
DoNotPay has you covered in six easy steps:
- Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in.
- Tell us more about your pet, including the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, approximate age, and more.
- Upload evidence documents that prove that your pet has been spayed/neutered (if applicable) and a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate.
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
- Complete your application by paying the license processing fee, so we can apply on your behalf.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Obtain Your Roseville Pet License
Here are the reasons why you should use DoNotPay to :
- It's Fast: You don't have to spend hours looking for the necessary paperwork to file
- It's Easy: You don't have to struggle filling out tedious forms or to keep track of all the steps involved in requesting your pet license.
- It's Convenient: Everything is done on your laptop or phone. All you have to do is answer a few questions, and DoNotPat does the rest.
DoNotPay Helps with County Licenses Too
DoNotPay not only helps with city and state pet licenses but can also help with county license requirements too.
The counties DoNotPay helps with include:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping pet owners purchase or renew their pet licenses is just one thing DoNotPay can do.
Here are some other servicers DoNotPay can help you with:
- Appealing a banned account
- Parking tickets
- Canceling a service or subscription
- College fee waivers
- Discover and apply for scholarships