How Do I Change a Name on a Pet License in Long Beach
Any pet lover wants a fancy name for their pet. However, if you're dissatisfied with your pet's name, you'd probably have to go through the entire overwhelming process of changing its name on its license.
DoNotPay offers a faster, convenient, and less frustrating way that can help you . All you need to do is follow the steps detailed below, and we'll handle the rest for you.
How do You Purchase your Pet License in Long Beach?
You can purchase or renew your pet license in the following ways:
Long Beach pet through the Los Angeles county registration portal. The portal offers an option to start a new registration and lookup for information related to your pet.
Call 562-570-7387 to complete your new pet license registration in Long Beach.
You can complete your pet license by completing the license application form and mailing it with your payment, proof of rabies vaccination, and proof of sterilization to the Animal Care Service Bureau at 7700 E. Spring St. Long Beach, CA 90815. The bureau will process your license tag and mail it to your location.
Utilizing these options can sometimes be confusing, especially when you're not familiar with the online or mail options. Fortunately, with DoNotPay, you can easily purchase your pet with a click of a button.
How much does it cost to License a Pet in Long Beach, CA?
Pet licensing in Long Beach depends on various factors. The following list highlights the cost of licensing a pet based on several associated factors.
- $28,00 for neutered or spayed dogs
- $14.00 for spayed dogs owned by senior residents
- $250 for unneutered dogs with owners seeking to renew their dog's license
- $125 for unneutered dogs owned by senior residents
- $10 for replacement tags
- $15 for expired license penalty
- $12 for neutered cats
- $6 for neutered cats owned by senior residents
Apart from the above standard costs, there are other associated costs that you might incur. These costs are as follows:
1. Rabies vaccination at $75 to $100
2. Spaying or neutering at $74 to $172
3. Routine dental cleaning at $300 to $800
4. Preventive medication and supplements at $100 to $500 per year
Why should You Register a Pet in Long Beach, CA?
Pet licensing comes with the following benefits:
- Easy to reunite a pet with its owner if it goes missing
- Proves that your dog is safe since all pets must be vaccinated before they are licensed
- It costs less to license a pet than to pay a fine
- The licensing fee helps support local shelters.
How Long Does Your Pet License Last in Long Beach, CA?
A pet license in Long Beach lasts for a year unless there's an exception. Exceptions only apply to pets from another jurisdiction or community pets held within the licensed establishment and are waiting to be resold.
Can My Long Beach Pet license be Revoked?
Pet owners who violate the requirements provided above on three separate occasions within a year will receive a notice of violation from the animal control officer. An animal control officer can seek an administrative enforcement order to revoke the license for a year and order the Animal Control Division to pick up and impound the pet.
You can appeal the administrative citation within thirty calendar days of the citation date. Reinstating your pet license requires regular trips to the animal control offices. However, with DoNotPay, you can easily and quickly reinstate your pet license from the comfort of your home.
How DoNotPay Will Help You Change Your Pet License in Long Beach
If you want to save time registering your pet in Long Beach, CA using DoNotPay and don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered with these three easy steps:
1. Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
2. Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in.
3. Tell us more about your pet, including the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, approximate age, and more.
4. Upload evidence documents that prove that your pet has been spayed/neutered (if applicable) and a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Complete your application by paying the license processing fee, so we can file the application on your behalf.
Why DoNotPay is the Best Service for Changing Your Pet License in Long Beach
Any pet owner would want an easy and hassle-free process while changing their pet license in California. That's where DoNotPay comes into play. We offer fast, easy, and successful services that will help change your pet's license registration within the shortest time possible. We also provide a variety of other services across the United States. today or visit our website today to learn more about our services and other products.
While you have several options to license your pet, only DoNotPay can guarantee you speed, ease, and security.
|Speed||DoNotPay takes minutes to set up, and after you’ve selected recurring payments you never have to worry about missing a bill ever again.|
|Ease||Both the app and website were built with clarity and convenience in mind. If you have any questions that you aren’t able to find answers to on your own, you can reach out directly to a support team at email@example.com|
|Security||DoNotPay keeps your data private, so you never have to wonder if a payment will go missing or some other third party will have access to your private financial information.|
DoNotPay Works Across All Counties and Cities
Need to change your name on a pet license somewhere other than Long Beach? DoNotPay has got you covered. We can help you in most cities--the below are just to name a few:
- King County
- LA County
- Pierce County
- Orange County
- Washington State
- Maricopa County