The Fast and Easy Solution for Orange County, CA Pet Licensing
Did you know that Now, do you know how to get an Orange County pet license?
Let's take a look at getting your pet licensed in Orange County on your own,
The Pet Licensing Process With OC Animal Care
When attempting to get your pet licensed through OC (Orange County) Animal Care, you must first determine your city's particular zoning requirements regarding your pet. If you are not sure, you can check out the Animal Permits page on the OC Animal Care website.
On the OC Animal Care website, you'll find a chart describing the locations within Orange County that require a pet to be licensed. If your city is on the chart of cities covered by OC Animal Care you then have these three options.
- Pet Licensing in person at your local OC Animal Care office
- Pet Licensing by mail to your local OC Animal Care office
- Pet Licensing online applications, that you can print, fill out, and then use either above option to complete the pet license process on your end
Unincorporated areas of the county require that you go to that area's local animal shelter for licensing and licensing issues. Those unincorporated areas do not have an online option for pet licensing applications.
Pet License Timeline in Orange County
If your Orange County dog is over four months old, it will need to be licensed with the proper OC Animal Care office. This same pet must also be vaccinated from rabies, and you cannot license the dog until you get this vaccination.
When you adopt a dog from a local shelter, you have 15 days from the date of acquisition to get the dog licensed. Failure to do so will result in noncompliance and that will carry with it additional fees and possibly warrants for the owner if licensing requirements are not met.
There is a much better way that does not involve incarceration!
Encountering Problems With Orange Pet Licensing
Let's say you live in the city of Orange, located in Orange County. You have gone through the steps to get your pet licensing information according to Orange zoning laws, and you have found the right application for your pet license. Then, after reading through the rather confusing chart of scheduled fees associated with Orange County pet licensing, you write the check for an amount that could be as much as $159. If you've got it wrong, OC Animal Care will return your check, and then charge you a fee for your pet license being late!
Here's a chart for the City of Orange as an example:
|Pet Licensing Fee||1 Year|
|Puppy (4-6 months)||$36|
|Unsterilized Dog (Senior Owner, 60+)||$159|
|Sterilized Dog (Senior Owner, 60+)||$18|
|Service Dog License||$11|
Other fees include:
- Late fees
- Replacement tag fees
- Transfer fees
- Collections fees
- Non-compliance fees
You can visit the OC Animal Care website for all the confusing details or you can let DoNotPay handle it for you.
Using DoNotPay to Get Your Orange Pet License
DoNotPay was designed to level the playing field and make things like getting an Orange County pet license as fast and easy to accomplish as possible.
Look at how easy it is to get your Orange pet license using the DoNotPay platform.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to renew/register for pet licenses:
- Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in.
- Tell us more about your pet, including the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, approximate age, and more.
- Upload evidence documents that prove that your pet has been spayed/neutered (if applicable) and a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate.
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
- Complete your application by paying the license processing fee, so we can file the application on your behalf.
And that's it! DoNotPay will be hard at work on your behalf and promptly notify you with your license number once your application has been processed and accepted!
Why You Should Use DoNotPay for an Orange Pet License
DoNotPay is your one-stop, all-inclusive information hub for your Orange pet license. Check out these three reasons you can trust DoNotPay for all your Orange pet licensing information.
- DoNotPay is FAST! As soon as you fill out your pet's information and pay the scheduled licensing amount, your part will be done!
- DoNotPay is EASY! Using DoNotPay is as simple as filling out an online survey! Answer a few basic questions and that's it!
- DoNotPay is SUCCESSFUL! The number of successful pet licensing issues that have been accomplished with using DoNotPay continues to impress!
Recommended by top industry leaders, DoNotPay has become the 'go-to' for legal information and information regarding other life issues such as your Orange pet license.
Relax and go do something enjoyable with your Orange County pet instead of chasing down a pet license!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Getting your Orange County pet license is just the beginning of all the pet licensing issues that DoNotPay can do for you, and your pet. You might need pet licensing information or a loved one requiring pet licensing and information in any of these following cities;
- King County Pet License
- L.A. County Pet License
- Omaha Pet License
- Pierce County Pet License
- Washington State Pet License
- Maricopa County Pet License
- Minneapolis Pet License
- City of Houston Pet License
- General Information on California Pet License
DoNotPay can do all of that!
Let DoNotPay show you the fast, and easy solution for your Orange pet license today!