How to Cancel a Nordstrom Rack Order in 3 Easy Steps
With its headquarters in Seattle, Washington, Nordstrom Rack is a luxury department store chain, a subsidiary of Nordstrom. You've probably had the chance to shop your favorite brands at highly discounted prices or substantial flash sales either in-store, on the app, or online.
Although flash sales and discounts make for a good marketing strategy, they also lead to impulsive buying. You may have therefore considered at one point but didn't know how to go about it, or you felt the process would be too lengthy. DoNotPay is here to help by offering you a chance to cancel your Nordstrom Rack order in a fast, easy, and convenient manner.
How to Cancel a Nordstrom Rack Order
After placing your order online/ via the app, you only have a small window to . You, therefore, have to act fast.
To cancel your order:
- Sign in to your account
- Find your order under 'purchases'
- Under 'Details', select 'Cancel Order' to start the process request
- If the 'Cancel Order' button is disabled, your order is not eligible for cancellation
- If your order cancels, they won't process your payment
- Else, your order will be charged, and your items shipped to you.
- Alternatively, there's always the option to return the items to the store.
For assistance with canceling your order, you can always call customer care at 888-966-6283.
What to Do If Your Nordstrom Rack Order Cancellation Window Has Expired
If the cancellation window has expired, you cannot , as it's already being prepared for shipping. If you still don't require the purchased item/s for one reason or the other, you could consider returning the item(s) to the store when it's delivered. You can make your returns:
1. In-Store for Free
Take your items, the purchase receipt, and proof of an original form of payment to an open U.S. Nordstrom Rack or Nordstrom store.
Register for assistance with Express Services or Customer Service and expect to receive your refund in 5–7 business days.
2. By Mail
Do your return online by first shipping your items with the prepaid shipping label that's emailed to you by Nordstrom Rack.
Upon their receipt of the items, your returns will be processed in 10-14 business days, and you can expect a refund in 5-7 business days after processing.
Note that return shipping charge shall be deducted from your refund per prepaid shipping label used.
How Do You Request a Refund from Nordstrom Rack?
Nordstrom Rack's return policy provides for the following:
- You can only make returns on eligible items 45 days after the original ship date.
- Please check your invoice, email confirmation, or Purchases page to confirm whether or not your item is returnable.
- If a late return is accepted, it will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of their original sale prices.
- If your return is made in-store, your refund will be in the form of a Nordstrom Gift Card.
- Returning your items to any Nordstrom Rack or Nordstrom store guarantees faster returns.
- All refunds are credited to either your original form of payment or a Nordstrom Gift Card.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed for cash when required by law.
- Nordstrom Rack does not provide an exchange option at this time.
- There are no returns for shipping charges.
If you experience any challenges while returning, you could contact customer care services for further guidance. DoNotPay's chargeback and refunds feature can also provide you with a more convenient means to get the assistance you need.
How to Contact Nordstrom Rack
The following are ways you could get in touch with Nordstrom Rack:
|This service is available only:
Monday to Saturday: 5 AM–10 PM PT
Sunday: 5 AM–8 PM PT
|Call Customer Care
|Telephone Number: (888) 966-6283
Monday to Saturday: 5 AM–10 PM PT
Sunday: 5 AM–8 PM PT
|Contact a Specific Nordstrom Rack Store
|Use a store locator to get contact information regarding a specific store
Is Nordstrom Rack Being Difficult?
Dealing with companies, especially while canceling an order or requesting a refund, can be a tasking endeavor. It is not unpopular to hear how companies have frustrated their customers who require such services. Companies are set up in such a manner to minimize losses.
However, all is not lost. DoNotPay's small claims court is what you get for the needed help to file a lawsuit against Nordstrom Rack if they're giving you a hard time trying to cancel your Nordstrom Rack order.
Enlist the Help of DoNotPay to Help Cancel Your Nordstrom Rack Order
To avoid the headache Nordstrom and companies can give you while canceling an order to force you into purchasing it, use the services of DoNotPay. You can access DoNotPay on any web browser or smartphone app.
Here's how DoNotPay will cancel your Nordstrom Rack order for you.
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
That's it! In three easy steps, DoNotPay will take over. When you submit the details, the app will compose a cancellation letter for you and email it to the company. You should hear back from them soon.
Cancel Any Order With Our Help
Our Cancel Anything product just means that! We can help you cancel any product or service order, regardless of the company. These include:
- Canceling payments such as PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or Cash App
- Cancel retail orders, like eBay, DoorDash, Walmart, Etsy, etc.
- Cancel flights, including Southwest flights, United flights, and many more
Check Out More of DoNotPay’s Awesome Features
If you are dealing with any bureaucratic obstacles, DoNotPay probably has a feature published that could help you. You can access DoNotPay on any web browser to get assistance with:
- Claiming chargebacks and refunds
- Getting a burner phone
- Enjoy free trials on your favorite websites
- Skip the wait queue to speak to a customer service representative
- Negotiating hotel bills for the best deal
Learn more about the various features DoNotPay offers you to benefit from their services.