Does Newegg Offer Price Matching?
Newegg is a popular online retailer that specializes in consumer electronics and computer hardware. It has a large customer base, earning billions in revenue each year. Being such a popular online retailer, many customers have wondered about the details of Newegg's price match guarantee.
, but it comes with a lot of fine print. You can follow our how-to guide below to learn all the ins and outs of Newegg's price matching policy. If you need any assistance in filing a Newegg price match redemption, DoNotPay is ready to help. You can even browse our comprehensive guide to all major stores that offer a price match policy.
Details of the Price Match Guarantee at Newegg
|Price match?||Available on select products|
|Time-frame||14 calendar days of purchase|
|Price matches||Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy, CDW, Crutchfield, Dell, Fry's, GameStop, Kmart, Office Depot, Office Max, Sears, Staples, Target, Walmart.|
|Exclusions||Do not include third-party sellers whose products are sold on major retail marketplaces.|
|Where to redeem?||Online|
Newegg’s Price Match Policy Details
- The is only eligible on select products. Eligible products are clearly marked with the blue price match guarantee logo.
- When searching for products, you can filter results to only show products which are eligible for the price match guarantee.
- Customers who find a lower advertised price of the same product within 14 calendar days are eligible for redemption.
- Redemptions are offered in the form of a Newegg Customer Care card, which can be redeemed on the website or Newegg mobile app within 90 days of issuance.
Exclusions and Limitations to the Newegg Price Match Guarantee
- Newegg reserves the right to modify or discontinue the price match guarantee at any time without notice.
- Eligible items must have the price match guarantee badge at the time of purchase.
- The price match guarantee is not applicable to major holiday sales events like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, FantasTech Sale, etc.
- Prices from retailers of membership programs, like Costco or Sam's Club, are not eligible.
- Prices from auction sites such as eBay are not eligible.
- Prices that are attached to a rebate, coupon, part of a bundle, clearance or closeout sale, or on a sale that lasts less than 6 hours are ineligible.
- Newegg will not price match any product if the advertised price is lower than Newegg's inventory cost for the product.
- Items that are subject to MAP pricing are ineligible. MAP is an acronym for Minimum Advertised Price.
- Advertised prices that are the result of a typographical error are ineligible.
- The price match policy only applies to purchases and advertised prices that are within the United States of America.
- Newegg's and the major retailer's prices must be advertised at the time the price match is requested.
- Full terms and exclusions can be viewed online.
How to Redeem Newegg’s Price Match Policy
- Visit Newegg's online price match guarantee claim form.
- Expect to provide personal information such as your email address and name.
- You must have the sales order number and item name, model number, or part number.
- The claimant will need to provide the competitor's name and the URL with the lower-priced product.
- You will also need to include the competitor's price and shipping charges of the product.
- You may include a 1,000-character message if you wish.
- Generally, price match claims can take up to two weeks to process.
- Newegg's customer service number is 1-800-390-1119. They are available from Monday-Friday, from 5:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific Time.
Common Problems Trying to Use Newegg’s Price Match
- Many customers have reported frustration with trying to .
- Newegg has rebranded "Iron egg" listings to "price match guarantee," confusing many about whether the old policy is the same as the new policy.
- Searching for competitors' prices and submitting a price match guarantee form can be extremely time-consuming.
- DoNotPay Can help.
DoNotPay Can Help With Newegg’s Price Match Guarantee
Instead of spending hours searching for prices and trying to , DoNotPay can do it for you in three easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
And that's it. DoNotPay will communicate with Newegg for you to get your price match refund. You should hear back from Newegg within two weeks.
More Services From DoNotPay
Additional price matching services
- Target price match
- Kohls price match
- Best Buy price match
- Lowes price match
- Home Depot price match
- Amazon price match
- Costco price match
- Walmart price match
- Nordstrom price match
- Find missing money
- Reduce Property Taxes
- Power of attorney
- Insurance claims
- Find lost items
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- File a complaint against a neighbor
- Gift card cashback