Does Navy Exchange Price Match?
Navy Exchange is a retailer that is operated by the US Navy. They offer goods and services to retired and active military with the U.S. on Naval bases and ships. They take pride in offering premium goods at discounted prices and are offered to authorized customers only. In order to access online pricing, you must have a login and be approved to purchase. is just one way that they make their products affordable to those who serve.
But finding out about price matching, adjustments, and special discounts can be time-consuming and sometimes confusing. That's why DoNotPay created our Price Match product, to help you get the best deal on the products that you buy.
What is the Navy Exchange price match policy?
Because Navy Exchange wants the best deal for their customers, they will their competitors. Certain conditions apply, so be aware of the following before attempting a price match:
- The Navy Exchange (NEX) price matching policy states that they will match any brick and mortar business's advertised price in the same local area.
- Certain e-commerce sites are included.
- The product being matched must be identical and be in stock and available.
- There is a fourteen-day price match policy that not only applies to competitors but if a product purchased goes on sale at a NEX location within 14 days, a price adjustment will be made to the purchase.
- If the difference in price is less than $10, the refund will be made on the spot. Larger price matches may require proof via print or mobile advertising.
- Freight charges are not included in price matching.
What Other Companies Offer Price Adjustments or Competitor Price Matching?
Many retailers offer price matching or price adjusting to remain competitive and even the playing field against their competitors. With online retail services competing with brick and mortar stores, there are numerous ways to save money on the goods and services you buy. Check out some of these retailers:
What Are Other Ways I Can Save with Navy Exchange?
The NEX is committed to offering the best deals to their customers. In addition to price matching and price adjusting, Navy Exchange also accepts valid manufacturer's coupons.
- NEX facilities within the continental US will not accept expired coupons. Overseas locations can accept expired manufacturer's coupons that have expired within six months
- All NEX locations accept NEX-generated coupons. This includes scratch discount cards, Facebook coupons, text coupons, and others.
- Navy Exchange will allow you to stack coupons. This is when you use a manufacturer's coupon and a NEX coupon for the same item for additional savings.
- NEX does not accept coupons from other retailers and does not double or triple the cents-off value of the coupon.
- If the coupon is worth more than the price of the item, only the item's value will be credited.
- Only one manufacturer's coupon per item is allowed.
- Manufacturers’ coupons must be printed, not digital.
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Amazon Prime and brick-and-mortar commercial retailers with e-commerce sites and local competitors within a 25-mile radius of main store|
|Exclusions:||Fine jewelry, automotive parts, automotive labor and service, gasoline, and special orders.|
|Where to redeem:||In-store at any lane or guest services|
How Can I Get a Price Match at Navy Exchange?
- Take the advertised special price to the retailer for a price match.
- You can use your phone or show a printed copy of an ad.
- The product must be exact: size, brand, etc.
- If you are getting a price adjustment, you will need the same, along with your receipt for the original purchase.
- You must claim the adjustment within 14 days or the date purchased.
Can DoNotPay help?
You bet! DoNotPay can help you with your price matching and adjustments, as well as show you how to get the best deals and access the coupons that will save you money. To get help with claiming your Navy Exchange price matches and adjustments, access DoNotPay's Price Match product, and we will get your money in three easy steps.
How to take advantage of price matching/adjustments DoNotPay:
If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
If you haven’t already, make sure to include that DoNotPay can also:
- Find the Best Deals - DoNotPay can also help you find the cheapest price available for your desired purchase! Just use the Find the Best Deals service to have us find the best deals for your item. We’ll send you the top 3 lowest prices we find for your item.
- Deals and Coupons - DoNotPay can also help you find relevant promo codes redeemable at [company]. Just use the Deals and Coupons service to have us scan the web for active coupon codes.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay helps you with most problems that you encounter every day. We can help with getting your bills paid, hook you up with free raffle tickets, or get free trials and never get charged with our virtual credit cards. If you have a problem, we have a solution. Check out what DoNotPay can do for you!
- Chargebacks and Refunds
- Gift Card Cash Back
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Jump the Phone Queue for Any Company
- Free Raffle Tickets
- Credit Cards