How to Delete Your Kinguin Account Even If You Lost Your Password
Kinguin is one of the world's largest e-commerce destinations for video games. If you are no longer interested in gaming, you may want to . Old online accounts present opportunities for data theft due to lax security typically associated with unused accounts.
If you are interested in cleaning up your digital presence online by deleting your old Kinguin account but are put off by the effort involved or are uncertain if you still have the correct password, DoNotPay can help.
Reasons to Delete Your Kinguin Account
If you are no longer using your old Kinguin account or any online account, it is always a good to delete the account. There are several reasons why you should do this.
- Kinguin may experience a data breach in the future.
- Old account information may be sold to a third party.
- Your account may be hacked and personal information used or stolen.
How to Delete Your Kinguin Account By Yourself
There are limited options to delete your Kinguin account.
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Deleting your old Kinguin account by yourself requires taking the following steps.
- Sign in to your Kinguin account.
- Go to Customer Support.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click New Ticket.
- A Pop-down form will appear.
- Type Request to Delete My Account.
- Choose Other for Topic.
- Type your reason for deleting your account in the message box.
- Click Submit Ticket.
If you've been planning to cancel your old Kinguin account but can't be bothered to go through the process, there is an easier way. DoNotPay offers old account deletion services to help you get rid of your unnecessary online accounts so you can minimize the risks of your personal data being leaked.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your Kinguin Account
Like many companies, Kinguin will try to contact you to convince you not to delete your account by asking you to explain your issues. Kinguin account deletion may also take up to 30 days in some cases.
Next Steps for Deleting Your Kinguin Account if You Can't Do it Yourself
DoNotPay can be used to help delete your Kinguin account without any of the fuss typically associated with deleting old accounts. If your Kinguin account is locked, DoNotPay can get your account unlocked. Even if you have forgotten your passwords, DoNotPay can help you recover your password.
How DoNotPay Helps Delete Your Kinguin Account
Don't let your personal data linger online in your old Kinguin account because you don't want to deal with the stress of deleting your account. To skip over the frustration of deleting your Kinguin account, locating old passwords, or dealing with customer service representatives, DoNotPay has got you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay is the best way to delete your Kinguin accountant other online accounts, including:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is a full-service platform that can help you with other issues besides deleting accounts. You can also:
- Get rid of email spam
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
- Sign up for free trials
Don't let tedious tasks get in your way when you're trying to get things done. DoNotPay is here to do the hard work for you.