How to Stop Indeed Emails in a Couple of Easy Steps
Indeed is one of the largest and most popular job search sites. It allows applicants to create a profile and get their resume in front of thousands of companies. While Indeed has made finding a job way less difficult, there is a negative side to all this—the company doesn’t stop bombarding you with spam emails.
Although some are for a potential job offering, there are many emails which are just for advertising purposes and unnecessary alerts.
DoNotPay can get rid of them for good! With our amazing Spam Collector feature, you will never have to worry about unimportant emails from Indeed anymore.
Stop Indeed Emails With DoNotPay
Are you tired of Indeed filling your inbox with spam even though you already found a job?
DoNotPay can make these spam emails disappear in less than a minute. Using our services, you will finally be free from spam and will get to enjoy a decluttered inbox.
Follow these steps and get rid of spam for good:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account through your web browser
- Click on Spam Collector, and type in your address to connect it to DoNotPay
- When you receive a spam email, forward it to email@example.com
As soon as you finished this process, two things could happen:
- You will be automatically unsubscribed
- If there happens to be a class-action lawsuit against the sender, a red flag will appear in your Spam Collector tab
You can choose to join the lawsuit and possibly get compensation. This usually happens if the spam emails are illegal—meaning they do not allow you to opt-out of receiving email notifications.
Keep unwanted emails out and don’t let spam make a mess out of your inbox. With DoNotPay, unsubscribing from email lists has never been easier. You can even block spam on your Android phone and stop receiving any unwanted emails!
How to Stop Getting Emails From Indeed on My Own
Around three million companies use Indeed to post job offers and look for potential employees. Although finding a job on Indeed is every candidate’s dream, it’s also a nightmare for your inbox. Almost every registered user has to deal with hundreds of Indeed spam emails on a monthly basis. If you want to stop this on your own you need to:
- Log in to your email account
- Go to your inbox and select the mail you received from Indeed
- Scroll down to the bottom of the email and click Unsubscribe
Indeed is super persistent, and you will receive a variety of spam emails from them. But DoNotPay can cancel them all without any hassle. When we unsubscribe you from Indeed mailing lists, you will never have to worry about their spam emails reaching your inbox again.
Fraudulent Indeed Emails
Your email address is publicly displayed on your Indeed profile, so scammers can easily use it to “phish” for your personal information. Cybercriminals have been using Indeed to scam people into giving them money or to steal their valuable data.
One of the Indeed users posted a story about how he got a job offering in Chicago, offering him a big salary and convenient working hours. As it turned out, it was just a scam to try and steal his personal information.
Before you click on any links or even on the unsubscribe button, check if the email is legitimate and actually from the company. Indeed will always send emails from the same address, so pay close attention to who the sender is.
Keep in mind that scammers can use the Unsubscribe button to insert a link that leads you to a malicious website or contains malware that could harm your computer. If you’re unsure who the email is from, you’re better off not opening it.
Make sure to always report email abuse and leverage DoNotPay to get rid of spammers and never receive malicious emails from them again.
How to Spot Indeed Phishing Emails
Judging by many cases presented on the Indeed community forum, there are some ways you can spot if the email is a scam or legitimate one:
- The scammers usually offer a huge salary for a job
- They usually ask for your personal information
- They ask you for an initiation fee
- The URL of the unsubscribe link usually leads to a suspicious page, so check if it leads to the official company website before you click on it
Scammers usually act as CEOs of a reputable company and are offering you a job opportunity that is too good to be true. Many people have fallen into their trap, but if you use DoNotPay, you can unsubscribe from such fishy email lists in a jiffy.
Does Indeed Offer Help With Phishing Emails
Unfortunately, Indeed does not provide any help with fraudulent emails. Their only advice is not to open those emails or delete them right away. But DoNotPay offers you a chance to get revenge on spammers and provides protection from them as well. With a few clicks, you can stop receiving spam email for good!
|Job alerts, activity alerts, successful application emails||
Job offers with ridiculous salaries
You are not asked to pay for anything
|Usually ask for some type of fee|
Pretend to be a CEO
DoNotPay Can Get Rid of Your Physical Junk Mail Too
Not only can DoNotPay take care of your email, but we can help you clean your mailbox from physical junk mail as well. With a few easy steps, your mailbox will be decluttered from physical mail, and you won’t have to worry about filtering through a pile of junk to get to your important letters.
Getting in touch with companies who are sending you paper mail can be an annoying and time-wasting experience, which is why we will do all of this for you.
All you have to do is:
- Go to DoNotPay in your web browser and select the DoNotMail option
- Click on the Enroll Now button and send us a picture of your mail
Using the DoNotMail service, you will finally take full control over your physical mail, help protect the environment, and protect yourself from potential mail fraud. We will contact any sender who is filling your mailbox with junk mail and unsubscribe you automatically.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
We are aware of how everyday trifles can turn out to become a much bigger problem. That is why DoNotPay is always evolving and improving, to help you rid yourself of these daily annoyances.
From stopping spammers filling up your inbox to helping you get revenge on robocalls, DoNotPay has a lot more tricks up its sleeve. There’s no reason to do everything on your own when you have our web app by your side.
As a trusty sidekick, DoNotPay can help you:
- Deal with parking tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue any company in small claims court
- Request compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Get protection from stalking and harassment
- Resolve issues regarding your credit cards
- Postpone bills you’re unable to pay
- Skip the phone queue when contacting any customer service
- Get rid of spam emails from your inbox for good
- Schedule an appointment with the DMV
- Manage or cancel any subscription or membership
- Deal with traffic tickets
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Get refunds from any company