How to Permanently Delete a Match Account
Have you decided to take yourself off the market, but you've had trouble finding out ? Don't give up. Old, unused accounts and membership websites leave you open to data theft, spam email, and other threats to your online security... and your sanity. So if you're ready to delete your Match account for good, we've got you covered: We can assist you with finding lost passwords, getting you unbanned so you can access your dashboard, and help you delete your Match subscription.
How to Delete Your Match Account On Your Own
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? You might think it's not that difficult to cancel your Match account on your own, and it's usually quite straightforward IF you have your correct account login information, access to the website or app, and you've canceled your subscription. If you don't, deleting your Match account can be a major hassle. Here's how to do it your own way; if you want to get it done quickly, correctly, and in a fraction of the time it will take you to do it yourself, scroll down: DoNotPay can help.
Can I delete my Match account with...
First, cancel your Match subscription
Before you can delete your Match account, you'll need to deactivate your paid subscription. Here's how:
From your computer...
- Log in to your Match account, and find the gear-shaped icon at the top of the screen.
- Click on the icon.
- Select "Manage Subscription."
- Select "Subscription Status."
- Find the subscription feature you wish to delete, and click on the "Deactivate" link to the right.
- Select "Yes" to confirm your subscription cancellation.
From the Match mobile app...
- Log in to your Match account, and select the "Profile" icon near the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon at the top of the page.
- Click "Manage Subscription."
- Click "Subscription Status."
- Click the "Deactivate" to the right of the " Subscription" feature.
- Click the "yes" button to confirm the deletion of your Match subscription.
Next, delete your Match account
- Log into your profile.
- Mouse over your personal avatar.
- Select "My Account Settings".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "To suspend or delete your account, click here."
- Click on the link that says, "To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here."
Unless you wish to fill out a testimonial before you leave the site, you're finished.
Let DoNotPay Help You Delete Your Match Account
You might run into problems canceling your account on your own, and DoNotPay can smooth over those potholes and pave the way to a permanently deleted account.
Are you ready to finally cancel your Match account? If you want to delete old accounts the easy and permanent way, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Can DoNotPay Help Cancel Other Accounts?
Sure, no problem. Here are a few of our most-requested cancellations:
- Delete your Facebook account
- Delete your Instagram account
- Delete your Paypal account
- Delete your Gmail account
- Delete Your Amazon account
- Delete your Uber account
- Delete your Venmo account
- Delete your eHarmony account
- Delete your AOL account
- Delete your Yahoo account
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Need more help managing memberships and subscriptions? Maybe you have other consumer issues you'd like to handle without the headaches. DoNotPay has hundreds of products to help you get the job done, including these:
- Get rid of email spam
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
Are you ready to start protecting your online security? We're fast, easy, and able to advocate for you when you need us. Let's get started. today.