Cancel Recurring Orders on Amazon with the Help of DoNotPay
Are you wondering how to ? Recurring orders on Amazon allow you to create multiple future orders which generate and pay automatically at intervals you choose during checkout. However, you can opt-out of these services at any time.
Unfortunately, canceling these orders on your own can leave you very frustrated, thanks to the lengthy process and complicated company policies on order cancellations.
This challenge is not unique to Amazon alone but no need to worry. DoNotPay got your back in dealing with cancellations on:
DoNotPay can help you cancel anything, including flights, payments, and even recurring orders. Read further to find out how to effectively cancel anything without paying penalties.
How to Cancel Recurring Orders on Amazon
Amazon provides a procedure through which you can use to cancel recurring orders. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit Amazon's official website and log into your account
- Click on 'Account & Lists' from the menu bar present on every Amazon page. You will see a drop-down menu
- Select the tab 'Your Subscribe & Save Items.' Alternatively, you can reach that tab by scrolling down your account page to the 'Memberships and subscriptions' option.
- Hover the cursor above the order you wish to cancel to get the 'Edit' and 'Skip' buttons. You can choose to make a one-time or complete cancellation of the order. For one-time cancellation, hit the 'Skip' button, while for complete cancellation, you hit the 'Edit' to continue the process.
- When you click on 'Edit' a recurring order, you open up an editing screen where you can choose to skip the next delivery, order a stat order, alter the shipping schedule, alter the quantity for each delivery, or keep the schedule and amount while switching to a different item altogether.
- Since you want to cancel the recurring order, hit the 'Cancel subscription', and confirm it.
You can reach out directly to Amazon for further requests or inquiries. Their contact details are found below:
|Amazon Customer Support Number||888-280-4331|
|Amazon Support Email Addressemail@example.com|
If getting in touch with Amazon seems tedious and confusing for you, there’s always DoNotPay.
What to Do if My Cancellation Has Been Denied
If your order has already been shipped, Amazon will not be able to cancel your order. The only option you will be left with is to return the items and request refunds. Here's how to request a refund:
- Login to your account
- Go to 'Your Orders' and choose the one you wish to request refunds for
- Select 'Return or Replace Items'
- Select the option that matches your case from 'Reason for Return'
- Choose whether you would like to return or replace the product
- Select 'Issue a Refund'
Note that Amazon is not clear under which conditions they won't give refunds. If the company approves your refund request, the timespan for receiving your cashback depends on the payment method and bank policies.
Is Amazon Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue It
Despite all your efforts, Amazon may still fail to cancel your recurring orders. Your next option to deal with the company is to go the legal way—suing the company in small claims court.
Small claims courts are courts of limited jurisdiction that help settle disputes between private parties. The trials heard in these courts are less formal, but you must ensure to give full and accurate details with adequate evidence to substantiate your claim. Therefore, if you choose to sue Amazon in small claims court, you'll need guidance on how to go about it.
Luckily, DoNotPay makes the process of filing a lawsuit against Amazon super easy for you. All you have to do is download the DoNotPay app or signup on to the website and let us know how we can help you.
The American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access recognizes DoNotPay and its efforts to help people make legal pursuits. As the World’s first-ever robot lawyer, DoNotPay aims to make services more accessible to the public and to provide exemplary legal assistance that are budget-friendly.
Use Donotpay to Help Cancel Your Recurring Orders on Amazon
You don't need to go through a frustrating cancellation process that does not assure you a positive outcome. DoNotPay can help you in three easy steps.
Here's how to make cancellations with the help of DoNotPay:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we will generate a cancellation letter for you. We can also try to get a refund for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If you have always wanted to get a one-stop shop to solve all the issues you encounter in your daily life, then you are in luck because DoNotPay is what you've been looking for. Other than helping you make cancellations, this automated solution has a lot more to offer. We can help you:
- Get burner phones
- Reach out to customer service
- Sue in small claims court
- Get chargebacks and refunds
- Solve credit card issues
- Settle bills
- Request free trials
- Negotiate hotel bills
- Request airline flight compensation
Create an account with DoNotPay today to enjoy fast solutions to your problems.