How to Cancel Your Papa John’s Order in 3 Easy Steps
Papa John's is a franchise that focuses on making world-class pizzas and other fast foods. Founded on October 2, 1984, in Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States, the brand has grown to more than 5,000 locations in 45 countries worldwide.
Papa John's offers dine-in, pickup, and no contact delivery. For pickup and delivery options, you are required to place an order by calling, over the website, or through the Papa John's app and other food delivery apps.
If your order takes too long to be processed, or you have a complete change in mind about what to eat, you can cancel your order. Canceling a food order is challenging, especially if it involves a third delivery party, such as DoorDash.
DoNotPay helps you cancel your Papa John's order in three easy steps through the Cancel Anything product.
How Do I Cancel a Papa John’s Order?
If you’re planning to cancel your order, please be aware that doing so is time-sensitive and you need to be mindful of the 45-minute window:
|45 minutes before the start of the delivery window||Papa John's allows cancellation of orders 45 minutes before the start of the delivery window with no consequences.
You will be refunded the total amount within 7 to ten working days through the same payment method you had used on your order.
|45 minutes after the delivery window has started||If you cancel your order within 45 minutes after the delivery window, you will be charged in total as though you never withdrew the order.|
Papa John's accepts the following means of payment:
- Gift cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
If you have active subscriptions for monthly orders from Papa John's, you can cancel your subscription through the following process:
- Open the Google Play app for Android phone users
- Sign in to the Google account you had used to subscribe to Papa John's
- Click on the menu, then select 'Subscriptions'
- Select the Papa John's Pizza & Delivery subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the "Cancel Subscription" option
- Follow the steps to finish the process
For iPhone users:
- Open the Settings app and tap on the name ID
- Click on the "Subscriptions" tab
- Sign in to your Apple account
- Select the Papa John's Pizza Delivery option you want to cancel and select 'Cancel'
To cancel specific orders, you need to call the local Papa John's store you had placed your order in.
How to Request a Refund From Papa John’s
If you cancel your order within the first 45 minutes, you will get a full refund on your order. You can also get refunds through Papa John's quality control policy. Papa John's offers quality assurance and refunds for customers who are not satisfied with their services under certain conditions.
Here is how to claim refunds from Papa John's:
- Call your local Papa John's store
- Give information about your order directly off the receipt
- If you were unsatisfied with the quality of your pizza, you would get a replacement of equal value
- If the order has not reached you yet, you will discuss the terms of your refund depending on the status of your order
If Papa John's promises you a refund but fails to honor their promises within the given 7-10 days, you can make chargebacks. DoNotPay helps you make chargebacks to Papa John's through the DoNotPay's chargeback product.
Use DoNotPay to Help Cancel Your Papa John's Order
Cancelling Papa John's orders is a time-sensitive activity. If the first 45 minutes of the order elapses, you will only cancel your order but will not get a refund of your money. The phone waiting line might waste all your time because Papa John's is a popular fast food restaurant with a large clientele.
DoNotPay helps you cancel your Papa John's orders instantly by compiling an order cancellation letter and sending it directly to Papa John's before the required time window elapses.
You only need to follow three steps, as demonstrated below, and you will successfully cancel your order.
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that DoNotPay can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, DoNotPay will work on generating a cancel request for you.
Why Use DoNotPay?
DoNotPay Cancel Any Order product is a fantastic tool that helps you avoid losing time and cancel your order within a few minutes. Cancel Papa John's orders instantly at no extra cost.
The product allows you to cancel orders and payments on various platforms, including:
- PayPal payment
- eBay order
- Venmo payment
- Walmart order
- Southwest flight
- Zelle payment
- Etsy order
- United Airlines flight
- Cash app payment
DoNotPay’s services are fast, legal, and perfectly tailored to solve the exact issue.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is not limited to canceling orders and payment only; it works across all government entities, private companies, and associate platforms to bring you solutions to all your issues. DoNotPay will help you beat bureaucracy and fight corporations from the comfort of your home.
Sign up on DoNotPay’s website today and enjoy the following services, directly through your phone or personal computer:
- File a complaint against any company
- Get free raffle tickets
- Access the Freedom of Information act
- Apply for hunting licenses
- File complaints to any HR