How to Cancel ChildFund Successfully
ChildFund International is a child sponsorship organization aiming to provide services to deprived and vulnerable children in 30 countries.
The sponsorship program is based on the needs of local communities. Contributors fund those programs every month. They can also send gifts to individual children.
For the past few years, the organization has been shrouded in controversy. Anne Lynam Goddard, the president and CEO of the organization, has been criticized for her hefty annual salary. This has led many sponsors to question the integrity of the organization and consider canceling their subscriptions.
Read on to learn more about how you can sever ties with ChildFund.
How to Cancel the ChildFund Subscription Manually?
Given that ChildFund has not made the Cancelation Policy transparent for the interested parties and does not enable subscription cancelation on their website, we suggest you contact them via phone, email, or in-person regarding all cancelation-related issues.
- Phone: +1-800-776-6767
- Email: questions@ChildFund.org
- Address: 2821 Emerywood Parkway, Richmond, VA 23294
Operating hours: Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m. ET and Friday, 9:30 a.m.–2 p.m. ET.
Bear in mind that canceling your ChildFund membership using the company methods is a bit risky and may take a lot of your time. If you’re looking for the fastest and safest way to end your sponsorship, you can do so via the DoNotPay app.
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
ChildFund Cancelation Obstacles You May Stumble Upon
If online reviews have any merit, it appears that dissatisfied donors encountered the following problems:
- Cancelation emails were unanswered most of the time, and if answered, they were empty promises
- Upon cancelation, the organization would continue to bill the ex sponsors
- Some people never got a confirmation of cancelation
If you encounter any of these problems when requesting a ChildFund subscription cancelation, inform your financial institution to stop the auto payment. Alternatively, you can sue ChildFund in small claims court with the help of DoNotPay and get the justice you deserve.
How to Cancel ChildFund With DoNotPay?
If you believe ChildFund has failed yours and the expectations of the children it purports to sponsor, and you want to cancel your subscription, you can rely on DoNotPay for help.
Our DoNotPay virtual assistant has become quite an expert in the cancelation department. The process is automated and cost-effective.
- Log into your account
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter ChildFund subscription as the service you want to cancel
Once we’ve processed your ChildFund subscription cancelation, we will inform you.
We have another exquisite feature for you. If you opt to link your bank or email account to DoNotPay, our virtual assistant will go through all your subscriptions and flag the ones you pay for regularly yet seldom use. Once you learn how much of your money is allocated to those subscriptions, you can decide whether you want to cancel them. We can help you on that front, too, and conduct the cancelations on your behalf.
Does ChildFund Offer Refunds?
No, it doesn’t. As soon as they are submitted, the donations or gifts are non-refundable.
What Are any Alternatives to ChildFund International?
In case you want to know what the most popular child sponsorship alternatives to ChildFund are, check out the table below.
Child Sponsorship Organization
Benefits for the Children
The Miscellany of DoNotPay Services
Managing a miscellany of tasks can take a toll on you, especially when dealing with customer service representatives or bureaucratic admins, which requires a lot of patience and time that you often don’t have.
Do you want to know more about your airline passenger rights? Do you happen to have a huge student loan bill you don’t know how to pay? Or do you have a stalker at your trail you’d like to take legal action against? DoNotPay is your go-to solution to all those problems and many more.
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Fixing a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company