Cancel Your Hobby Lobby Order Hassle-Free
At one point or another, we've all wanted to cancel something. Whether it was an Amazon order, UPS shipment, or a reservation at a restaurant. Sometimes things just don't go like we want them to, or we find out we don't have the money to get what we want right now. Whatever the case, businesses often like to make it hard for a person to cancel something. That being said, is there any way you can
Fortunately, DoNotPay has experience in canceling almost any kind of order. Even if the process is difficult, or even seems impossible, chances are that DoNotPay can get whatever you need canceling. When you put your issues in the hands of DoNotPay, you don't have to worry about a thing.
How to Cancel a Hobby Lobby Order
Unfortunately, you cannot through their website. If you order something online, it will be shipped to you and there's nothing you can personally do to cancel it if the cancellation request has been denied. However, you can request a refund in-store or online if you purchased an item you didn't need.
Contact Hobby Lobby Customer Service:
|Phone||(800) 888 0321|
|Address||Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., Attn: Customer Service, 7707 SW 44th St., Oklahoma City, OK, 73179|
If your cancellation request has been denied, you will likely have to return your item to get your money back.
How to Request a Refund from Hobby Lobby
Although you most likely cannot cancel an order from Hobby Lobby, you can return most items. Some of them may be returned in-store, while others will have to return online.
To request a refund from Hobby Lobby online:
- Go to Hobby Lobby's website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page, and click on "shipping and returns" under customer service.
- Click the red plus sign next to "returns - online purchases".
- Fill out the return form.
- Send the return form and item to this address: Hobby Lobby, Attn: Returns, 7600 A SW 44th St, Oklahoma City, OK, 73179
- You may have to wait up to two weeks before your refund is processed. You'll receive a Hobby Lobby gift card for your return.
There are a few restrictions when it comes to Hobby Lobby online returns. These restrictions include:
- Orders over $250 must be returned online
- Open or used items cannot be returned
- Damaged or defective merchandise purchased online cannot be returned to a physical store
- Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix, Spellbinders, and sewing/embroidery products cannot be returned without original receipt and must be in sealed condition
Is Hobby Lobby Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue
It's no secret that companies like to be difficult. Customer service can only do so much for a person, as most employees on the other end of the phone don't have the authority to do very much. Canceling an order can almost seem impossible, and getting a refund isn't any easier. However, if Hobby Lobby is being difficult and won't let you cancel an order, you can always sue them for refusing to help.
DoNotPay can actually help you with this too, and they're recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. You can download the app and use the first robot lawyer to help you get the justice you deserve. Don't let Hobby Lobby take advantage of you anymore.
Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Hobby Lobby Payment
Despite how difficult it may be to cancel a payment or order, DoNotPay has your back. They can send a cancellation letter to Hobby Lobby on your behalf to get your payment or order canceled. All you have to do is answer and few questions and DoNotPay will take care of the rest.
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on composing a cancellation letter for you.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies
Hobby Lobby isn't the only company DoNotPay can help you cancel an order or payment. They can help you cancel an order or payment with just about any company, including
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- And almost anywhere else!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
There's almost nothing DoNotPay can't do. If you need help solving an issue, chances are that DoNotPay can do it for you. Whether it's completely solving the issue for you, or helping to guide you through the next steps to take. Aside from canceling an order, DoNotPay can also negotiate hotel bills, help with customer service, and get you airline flight compensation. Instead of taking your chances and fighting a company on your own, let DoNotPay handle that for you.