How to Cancel Your Hampton Inn Reservation the Easy Way
If you want to unwind and relax, then booking a reservation at Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, and Homestead, might seem like a good idea. However, should you find yourself committed somewhere else and need to cancel the Hampton Inn reservation, the hotel offers a process for that although this may take time, especially during events, and might cost you an additional $25 charge.
That is why you should consider because it is fast and convenient, allowing you to cancel any reservation you had at the Hampton Inn or any other hotel easily with no delay.
How to Cancel Your Reservation at Hampton Inn
You can call customer support, use fax, or email the hotel. You can also use the live chat on the website to contact the company or physically go there. Customer service representatives are accessible every:
- Monday - Friday, from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM
- Sunday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
You will need these contacts:
|Hampton Inn Customer Support Number||1-800-445-8667|
|Hampton Inn Support Email Addressemail@example.com|
|Address||Hampton Village Inn 660 Lafayette Road Hampton, NH 03842|
|Hampton Inn Cancellation (FAQ)||Hampton Inn Help Center|
Hampton Inn Cancellation Policies
Most hotels allow you to amend or cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before your intended arrival date. Since Hampton Inn is a large hotel with many guests, cancellations significantly impact the hotel. It must receive three days' notice before your actual arrival for a return of your deposit, minus a $35 charge per room, for any cancellation or change of dates.
If you cancel or modify your dates, whole or partial, within three days, you are financially liable for the entire reservation unless you re-book your hotel. A 60-day cancellation period applies to group bookings of five or more rooms.
How Do I Cancel My Reservation?
If you are part of the Hilton Honors members, you can cancel your reservation via Hilton Inn app by:
- Click 'Stays' from the bottom menu.
- Swipe right to find the stay you'd like to cancel.
- Scroll up to see the full menu options for that stay.
- Click 'My Stay'
- Scroll to the 'Cancel Reservation' link at the bottom.
- Select 'Cancel Reservation' when the 'Are you sure?' screen pops up.
- Click 'OK' once you've received the cancellation
From the website:
- Once signed in, go to 'Manage your stay' and click 'All upcoming stays.'
- Scroll down to find the stay you'd like to cancel
- Click the 'View/edit' link within the stay
- On the left, click the link 'Cancel this reservation' under 'Cancellation policy, if available
- Click 'Cancel Reservation' on the pop-up
- You'll be redirected to the confirmation screen.
If you are not an honored member, you can cancel your reservation via email. You can follow this short process.
- Look for your confirmation email.
- Scroll down to the box labeled 'Your room information.'
- Click the 'Modify your reservation' button.
How Do I Request a Refund From Hampton Inn?
Under some conditions, Hilton allows you to amend prepaid reservations for a price of $25-50, which might be pretty handy. If you wish to cancel a non-refundable reservation, you may do so by making a non-refundable reservation at another Hilton location.
Refunds are only possible if you do it at least three days before your planned check-in date and cost $25 at Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, and Home2 Suites. Within four weeks of making your second non-refundable reservation, you will be awarded a refund for the first reservation, minus the service charge.
If you don't get a refund, you can learn how to get chargebacks and refunds from DoNotPay.
Potential Problems When Canceling Hampton Inn Reservation by Yourself
It can be challenging when canceling a vacation. Not only do you not get to go on the trip, you also have to follow your hotel's cancellation procedure, which can be a protracted process. The cancellation process at Hampton Inn is paved with challenges.
For example, the cancellation process will cost you $25 if you cancel before the stipulated 3-day period. However, if you cancel afterward, you will get no refunds for the $25 charge. The process is also because agents are not always available when you call.
The process is frustrating and not for the faint of heart. Therefore, you need a more straightforward method to cancel your reservation without frustration.
Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Hampton Inn Reservation
Even if it's difficult, DoNotPay can assist you with . DoNotPay may inform the hotel about your intention to cancel and use the company policy to help you through:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
DoNotPay Cancels All Types of Orders, Payments, and Reservations
- United flights
- Southwest flights
- Zelle payments
- Venmo payments
- Etsy orders
- Cash App payments
- PayPal payments
- DoorDash orders
- eBay orders
- Walmart orders
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can also help with other issues like:
- Negotiating hotel bills
- Airline flight compensation
- Chargebacks and refunds
- Credit cards
- Free trials
- Help with bills
- Customer service
- Burner phones
- Small claims court
Sign up with us today to enjoy a life of more ease and convenience.