How to Score Big Savings With The Express Price Adjustment Policy
Pricing is usually a big deal for consumers when choosing to shop with one retailer over another. It shapes the consumer's attitude and perceptions towards brands, and if done well, it can lead to higher returns on investments, increased productivity, and increased customer loyalty.
Companies like Express understand this, which is why they have various policies and offers to entice customers to purchase more from them. Many brands often hide their offers in plain sight through endless terms of service. You, as the customer, just need to know where to look.
Luckily with DoNotPay, you don't have to sift through the many terms and conditions to get those sweet deals. DoNotPay can help you find price matches, and get an to ensure you save your money.
Does Express Have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. Express has to help customers save money when shopping through the site or in physical store locations.
Here is a breakdown of the Express price adjustment policy
|Time Frame||14 days from the purchase date|
|Price Matches on||Reduced price items|
|Exclusions||Items bought during storewide sales|
|Where to Redeem||Online and in-person. The refund will be made in the same tender as the original buy.
In other words, if you paid with a credit card you will receive the refund on that credit card.
Express' Price Adjustment Policy Details
Express offers a for all purchases made in-store. If you bought an item and later learned that it was reduced, you can apply for a price adjustment and provide your original sales receipt within 14 days.
Express doesn't allow for price adjustments for items bought during storewide sales. Likewise, items purchased at Express Factory Outlets can't be price adjusted for items in Express Men or Express stores.
After approving your price adjustment claim, any refund the company makes will be made in the same tender that you used to purchase the item in question. If you bought the item using cash, the company would refund the adjusted price in cash. If you purchased it using a gift card, the refund would be made in gift card form.
How To Request an Express Price Adjustment
There are several ways you can request for an Express price adjustment. Three of them are:
- Calling their customer service line at 1-888-397-1980
- Emailing the company with your receipt. If you purchased it online, you need to send them your confirmation message and proof of payment.
- Returning the item with a receipt to the store you bought the item
Other Ways to Save At Express
Aside from an Express price adjustment, you can save more money there with:
- Storewide sale events, especially during the holidays
- Promo codes
Alternatives to Express That Do Offer Price Adjustments/ Price Matching
- Banana Republic: Banana Republic offers a one-time price adjustment of items with a markdown within 14 days of the date of your buy. Call their customer service line or send the company an email including your order number to get your price adjustment.
- Costco: Costco's price adjustment policy has a generous window of 30 days from the date of your purchase. The company issues the refunds within five business days.
- Gap: Gap offers a one-time price adjustment policy for marked-down items within 14 days of your purchase. You can call their customer service line, email them or visit the store to return the item.
- Home Depot: You have a 14-day window to submit your price adjustment claim, after which Home Depot will refund you the difference if your claim is approved. For online purchases, call their customer service line.
- JCPenney: JCPenney has a one-time price adjustment policy made within 14 days of your purchases. You need to have your original receipt, and the company will refund you the difference.
- Kohl's: Kohl's gives you 14 days to make your price adjustment claim. You'll need the original sales receipt when making your claim.
- Macy's: Any price adjustment claim at Macy's has a 14-day window, after which the company will refund you or deny your claim if it is invalid.
- Nordstrom: If the item you bought has had a markdown, Nordstrom will refund you the difference if you make your claim within 14 days of your purchase.
- Old Navy: Return to your local Old Navy store if the product you purchased is lowered in price. You will need to make your claim within 14 days for it to be valid.
Find The Best Deals with DoNotPay
DoNotPay is dedicated to saving you money. With DoNotPay, you can:
- Find the best deals. DoNotPay can help you find the most affordable prices available for your purchase. Look for the 'Find the Best Deals' product on our site to get started.
- Search for discounts and coupons. Find discounts and working promo codes that you can redeem at Express. Use our 'Deals and Coupons' service to find active coupon codes.
How To Price Match on Your Own
First, read the terms of service regarding Express price adjustment on their website. Then:
- Call, email, or visit the store within 14 days of your purchase to file your claim
- Wait for the company's response
While you may still get refunded the difference, it isn't always guaranteed that the company will review your claim on time or approve it. You may also have to go through the lengthy TOS to ensure your claim goes through, which can be time-consuming.
Get Express Price Adjustments with DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you find an Express price adjustment in three easy steps:
- Search for 'Price Match' on our official website and choose the service.
- Choose whether Express charged you more or inquire about your eligibility.
- Key in the name of the item to see if it qualifies for a price adjustment.
Services That Cut Across the Board
Aside from Express price adjustment, DoNotPay can help you find price matching policies from various stores. Try it to find deals at:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
An isn't the only service we can help you with. With DoNotPay, you can get:
- Affordable dentists without insurance
- Your property taxes reduced
- Free trials risk-free
Sign up for DoNotPay today!