How to Take Advantage of Dyson's Price Match Policy
Dyson is a well-known American manufacturer of small appliances, including vacuum cleaners, hair care appliances, air filters and humidifiers, and desk lamps. One reason that the company remains popular is its policy, which can help assure Dyson customers that they're always getting the best possible deal on their product.
As with many company price-match policies, however, there are a lot of requirements to keep track of and red tape to get through in order to make sure you get your price match on your Dyson product. That's when DoNotPay can come in handy.
Does Dyson Price Match?
Yes, does offer a price-match policy to customers. The policy allows the customer to receive a refund on their purchase price if a lower price has been advertised by an authorized US Dyson retailer or by Dyson on a third-party marketplace site, provided that certain conditions have been met.
Here's a look at the Dyson Price Match policy in a nutshell:
|Time-frame||Within 30 days of purchase|
|Price Matches||Best Buy, Costco, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Lowes, QVC, Sam's Club, and Target. Authorized refurbished product dealers are Nordstrom Rack, Woot and Zulily.|
|Exclusions||Third-party marketplace sellers other than Dyson, haircare products, used, damaged, returned, open box, "close out", "clearance" and demonstrator products.|
|Where to redeem||Your options for redeeming your offer include:
Dyson Customer Service team at 1-866-664-9004
Dyson's Price Match Policy Details
Dyson promises to pay you the difference between what you paid them and a better offer you find from another authorized Dyson dealer provided that you meet the following conditions:
- The product you purchased must have the same model number as the one in the better offer as it appears on Dyson.com and be in stock.
- You must provide proof of the advertised price from an authorized Dyson dealer.
- The offer does not apply to hair care products.
- The product must be new and in original packaging.
- The following dealers are considered authorized Dyson dealers: Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Costco, Lowes, Home Depot, QVC, Sam's Club, and Target.
- Authorized refurbished product dealers are Woot, Nordstrom Rack, and Zulily.
How to Redeem Your Dyson Price Match
Dyson offers several avenues for claiming your Dyson price match refund. Let's take a look at each.
In order to request your price match through Dyson's website, you will need to:
1. Visit this website.
2. Indicate that you are requesting a price match on a Dyson product you saw advertised elsewhere.
3. Fill in the information about the advertised offer you saw.
4. Fill in your personal information and any other requested information.
Once you have completed the form, you can expect to receive an email reply within seven days. Following up if you don't hear from them in that time frame can be a challenge, however, since it's just you on one side and a giant corporation on the other.
Dyson also offers an automated chatbot on their website. They state that you can request your price match through chat. Of course, finding the right keywords to make the chatbot understand what you're trying to do is often a challenge, and this hardly seems like the most efficient approach to get you what you need.
Dyson customer service is available to assist with your price match request and can be reached at 1-866-664-9004. This approach, of course, requires wading through phone trees and possibly waiting on hold, which isn't ideal when your schedule is busy enough already.
How to Get Your Dyson Price Match With DoNotPay
As you can see, dealing with getting your price match from Dyson can be a hassle. Waiting to speak with a customer service representative is a few people's idea of a good time. And what if Dyson tries to give you the runaround? Do you really want to spend a lot of time dealing with tracking down the money you're owed? Surely, there's a better way.
And in fact, there is. DoNotPay makes it easy to get your Dyson price match in just a few simple steps. All you need to do is the following:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we'll double-check for you.
DoNotPay can help you make sure you're getting the best deal on your Dyson and many other products as well. For example, did you know that DoNotPay can help you find the best deals from all sorts of companies, so you never need to worry about whether you're overpaying for something? It can help you find coupons, promo codes, discounts, and more, all in one place and with just a few clicks.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay isn't limited to helping you with your . It can also help you challenge a retailer's pricing or get your price match refund from many other companies. Here are a few other examples of the companies whose pricing questions we can help you get answers to:
- Best Buy
- Home Depot
- Costco price adjustment
- Target price match