Does Walgreens Price Match?
Price matching is a great practice to save additional money on purchases at your favorite stores. But price matching isn't heavily advertised for many companies, even if they have a price matching program. If you're an avid shopper at Walgreens, you may be wondering whether you can score some extra deals through a price match program.
DoNotPay is here to help you find the lowest price possible for all of your purchases. Read on to learn whether Walgreens offers a price matching program, for shoppers and how you can easily price match with DoNotPay.
Does Walgreens Price Match?
No. Unfortunately, Walgreens does not match prices for its competitors or other Walgreens stores. Additionally, Walgreens does not match prices for any prescriptions. But you can match their online prices and in-store prices. Let's take a closer look.
Walgreens competitors include:
- Rite Aid
Walgreens will not provide any customer a price adjustment for a lower price offered by their competitor.
Other Walgreens Stores
Unfortunately, Walgreens also doesn't adjust prices for their other Walgreens stores. If you find a lower price for the exact same product at a store 5 miles away or any other store, Walgreens in which you are trying to purchase the product won't change the price due to their policy.
Just like all other Walgreens products, prescriptions cannot be matched with competitors, other Walgreen stores, or pharmacies.
Online and In-Store Prices
One opportunity that customers have to match prices is with Walgreen's online and in-store prices. This means that if you go into your local Walgreens for a product and find a product online for a lower price, Walgreens will permit you to take advantage of the lower price, according to Walgreens policy.
|Time-frame:||Walgreens offers no rainchecks on price matches.|
|Price Matches:||Customers can only match in-store prices with Walgreens online store|
|Exclusions:||Walgreens does not specify any exclusions for products.|
|Where to redeem:||In-store with a team member.|
Walgreens Price Match Details
In order to successfully adjust the price of a product, there are specific guidelines that need to be met. More specifically, the product in-store compared to the product online will need to be identical, including:
- Brand name
- Product size
- Model number
Additionally, the product must be price-matched with its regular price as opposed to any discount or promotional prices. For example, if you're buying a Walgreen product for $10 in-store and you find it for sale online for $6, this does not constitute a price match. However, if you find that the product is showing $6 regular priced online, then a price match should be awarded.
It's important to note that a printout of the price is not acceptable. A team member will do a verification check before adjusting the price. Customers are also limited to one transaction per day.
How to Redeem Walgreens Price Match
Price matching with Walgreens is quite simple. If you're interested in taking advantage of a lower price in Walgreens' online store, follow these steps.
- Once you've found a product at your local Walgreens, you will need to visit their website.
- Look at the SKU label for your particular product and type in the information in the search bar on their website.
- Once the product comes up, take note of the price. Be sure to check whether the product is discounted or actually lower. If the product is discounted but the regular price remains the same as what you see in-store, Walgreens will not honor the request. But if the regular price is lower than what is offered in-store, you should be able to pay a lower price.
- Find the nearest team member and request a price adjustment. They will verify the price through their system. If the product qualifies, you will receive your new, lower price.
Price Match Like a Pro With DoNotPay
Do you love taking advantage of the best deals? Then the price match like a pro with the help of DoNotPay. With our product, you can find the lowest prices for various products by top brands. Whether you're looking for the best price for an online retailer or your favorite department store, DoNotPay has you covered. We help you match prices for brands like:
Are you ready to get the best price possible? Here's how to get started.
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we'll double-check for you.
In addition to price matching, DoNotPay can help you find the best deals and the best promo codes on the internet with our Find the Best Deals Product and Deals and Coupons. Finding the lowest prices has never been easier! Sign up today to get started.