Does Target Price Match AirPods?
As many savvy shoppers already know, Target has a generous price-matching policy. That means you can potentially get a partial refund if you purchase an item from Target and then find it cheaper at select competitors. The savings from price-matching can be significant, especially when it comes to pricey gadgets like Apple products.
So, ? The answer is yes, and this article goes over how to take advantage of this promotion. You'll also learn about several ways DoNotPay can help you get the best deals from Target and many other stores.
How Target Price Matches AirPods From Other Retailers
If you buy your it's likely to already be at a decent price. That's because Target cares a great deal about being "the value option" for many types of products, including electronics.
But if you do spot the exact same model and color AirPods being sold for less at another major store, you can request a price match to receive a refund for the difference. Of course, there are caveats when taking advantage of this promotion. Most importantly, the cheaper item has to be from Target's list of eligible retailers.
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of making the purchase|
|Price Matches:||Target.com, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and others|
|Exclusions:||Third-party Marketplace sellers, Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals, Amazon Prime exclusives, rebates, or mail-in offers|
|Where to redeem:||In-store at any checkout lane|
The Do's and Don'ts of Target's Price Match Policy
For consumers, Target's price matching program is a great opportunity to enjoy some added savings. For Target, it's a splashy way to earn your loyalty and fend off a competitor. While there are some restrictions, Target's price matching policy is actually very straightforward.
Retailers That Sell AirPods and Are Eligible for a Price Match
- Target.com or the Target app
- Best Buy
- Target's print ad promotions
When Price Matches Can Be Requested
- At the moment of purchasing your Airpods in-store
- Within 14 days of buying them from Target or Target.com, in any checkout lane in-store
Evidence Needed to Redeem Target's Price Matching
- If you've already purchased the AirPods, your original Target receipt or packing slip
- Proof of the lower price that's currently available at an eligible retailer, either printed out or on your phone
Potential Limitations for Target's Price-Matching
- The AirPods have to be exactly the same, including the color and model number
- Target stores in Alaska and Hawaii will not price match online retailers
- The AirPods have to be listed as in stock at the time you request your price match
- Target may limit the quantity of AirPods that you can get price matched by each customer
Other Ways to Save While Shopping at Target
Just because the prices at Target are already pretty reasonable doesn't mean shoppers can't get an even better deal. Aside from price-matching, here are some reliable strategies to help you shave a little bit more from your Target purchases, whether it's electronics or anything else.
- Sign up for the Target Circle rewards program to earn 1% cashback for buying eligible products, whether that's in-store, online, or via the Target app. You also enjoy 5% off by shopping on your birthday.
- Apply for Target's RedCard, which can function as either a debit card or a credit card, and get 5% off all purchases, free shipping, and a longer period for being able to make returns.
- Use Target's store coupons or weekly ads, which usually come out every Sunday. You can also sign up for DoNotPay's Deals and Coupons tool, which scans the web for active codes you can use for Target or other popular retailers.
- Purchase discounted Target gift cards from services like CardBear, which can help you save 5 to 10%.
- Shop Target's Clearance deals, which are available both in-store and online, for quality items that are often more than 50% off.
How To Take Advantage of Target's AirPods Price Matching by Yourself
If you want to make sure to get the best bang for your buck while , it's important to do your research and come prepared.
- Review Target's list of the retailers that are approved for price-matching, which does include Target.com and the Target app.
- Only about half of the retailers on the list sell electronics like AirPods, so this is where you should be concentrating your search.
- Find the lowest possible price for the color and model you're intending to buy.
- Print out proof of the best deal that's currently available or save the page on your phone.
- Head to your local Target to purchase the AirPods, show your proof, and request price-matching at checkout.
- As an alternative, you can go back to Target to redeem this promotion at any point over the 14 days after buying the AirPods.
Use DoNotPay to Take Advantage of Target's Price Matching for AirPods
If you're not up for the hassle of scouring 10+ retailers for the best deal on AirPods, you're not alone. Most people just don't have that kind of time. Besides, saving money isn't nearly as satisfying when it takes that much effort.
That's why DoNotPay created the simple Price Match tool that does all the work to help you find the best possible deal. Best of all, you can do it all from the comfort of your smartphone or laptop.
How to take advantage of price matching/adjustments DoNotPay:
If you want to find the best price-matching option but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
And that's not all! DoNotPay has many other products that can help you save money at Target and many other retailers.
- Find The Best Deals: DoNotPay can help you locate the very best prices on just about any item. Simply tell the app what you're looking for and sit back while this tool collects the three cheapest options available anywhere on the web.
- Deals and Coupons: Take advantage of huge savings by letting DoNotPay search for active coupon codes for all your favorite stores, including Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Costco, and Nordstrom.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Whether you're looking for discounts or need to solve a legal problem, DoNotPay has a huge variety of tools that can help. Here are just a few of the popular and useful products you can find on the DoNotPay app.
- Dispute an unfair parking ticket
- Find places where you can sell your gift cards for cash
- Draft your own power of attorney
- Cancel any kind of monthly subscription
- Recover items you lost at an airport
Download DoNotPay for your laptop or smartphone to discover all the ways this nifty app can make life easier.